1. Melluainen avatar

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Melluainen said:

Hit up Helsinki to Finland, like in 2008.
    In 2008 I didn't make there... so I appreciate that if you come to Finland sometime.

2. hershana avatar

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 7:52 AM, hershana said:

CALL ME CUBE I NEED TO TALK TO U THIS IS "H" THANK U.

3. hershana avatar

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 7:52 AM, hershana said:

CALL ME CUBE I NEED TO TALK TO U THIS IS "H" THANK U.

4. LaDY cALi avatar

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 1:04 AM, LaDY cALi said:

I wouldn't miss this concert for the world! pure legend, an Icon I have to be in the house!!!!! Cube they can't see u if they had 20/20 they still couldn't see u!!!! i love the way u represent the west....WESTSIDE.................

5. goldee avatar

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 5:24 PM, goldee said:

You are phenominal and I can't wait for the next album to drop. I have followed the career since N.W.A. and Eazy E stepped on the scene with Dre and Yella. I admire your work and you are one of the best artist that has stepped on the stage!!!!! And always will in my eyes. From Goldee'

6. M.C,DUBH avatar

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 2:41 PM, M.C,DUBH said:

IRELAND IN THE HOUSE

MAN IF 50 CAN MAKE IT HERE THIS MONTH SO CAN YOU

M.C.DUBH

7. committed avatar

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM, committed said:

they are $75 i believe w.o tax and fees just go to guerrilaunion.com and click on paid dues then go to tickets and everything should show up

8. Deep-Laid avatar

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 4:57 AM, Deep-Laid said:

damn!! i live in bilbao spain and i want to go but i can´t!!

9. Lil´ FM avatar

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Lil´ FM said:

I can´t come because I live in Madrid, Spain .But I would like to attend the event to see Ice Cube in concert live.
    Why you don´t perform a concert in Spain? Here i will attend 100% . The Game will give a concert in Madrid in March and i will also assist because I like American(Gangster) rap but more that of Ice Cube.

10. NoLuvInc. avatar