Back To Callaway FT-9 Driver

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 2:54 AM

I hit this club very straight. Not quite as straight as the FTiq, but with my swing, that FTiq, most of the drives actually over lapped in dispersion. The ft9 was very straight though, but I hit it harder, plus it was giving me a slightly higher smash factor!

Also kind of puzzling was distance. Distance was as far as absolutely -any- of the longer clubs. All I figure is this is a benefit of ft 9 going against the grain and sticking to a 45" shaft. As a result, I had no trouble controlling the callaway ft 9 and this gave me the confidence to realize that I didn't necessarily need the utter forgiveness of the FTiq.

The ft9 driver benefits from the latest technology to produce an incredibly low-spin driver that is long and easily controlled. Callaway's Hyperbolic Face technology creates an incredible feel at impact which produces a hot face with unmatched distance.

At best I'm very straight, and again, I was with the ft-9, but I wanted consistency, so I switched my testing to the ft 9 driver, and loved it. Results showed an 'average' of an 11 yard draw on all shots. This I find promotes striking the inside of the ball. If you hare a very aggressive/handsy style of player, this probably won't be for you.

But now I have consistency throughout the entire callaway ft9. Same for you.

For the information of the ft 9 driver for sale, check here.

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.