Titleist Brand Ambassadors' Victories With Golf Balls

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Titleist Brand Ambassador Scott Stallings won The Greenbrier Classic with one of the year's most extraordinary finishes, trusting a Pro V1 golf ball, new Prototype Titleist AP2 irons and a bag full of Titleist equipment to his first PGA Tour victory.

Stallings, 26, emerged from an all-Titleist playoff with a birdie on the first hole of a sudden-death playoff to cap off a three-win week for Titleist golf ball players around the world, including titleist pro v1 golf balls loyalist Yani Tseng, who won the the Ricoh Women's British Open to become the youngest player across all tours to win her fifth major championship.

Stalling's comeback victory featured eight birdies over his final 11 holes Sunday at The Old White TPC Course, as well as four storybook shots to close out the tournament.

On the tee at the 169-yard par-3 18th hole at the end of final round, Stallings stood over his titleist pro v1 with his new Prototype Titleist AP2 (712 Series) 9-iron in his hands, knowing he needed a birdie to get into a playoff with Titleist Brand Ambassador Bill Haas and titleist pro v1 golf ball price loyalist Bob Estes.

He sent his Pro V1x sailing just left of the flag, the ball landing 5 feet from the hole. Stallings dropped in the birdie putt for a 1-under 69 and 10-under 270 total, finishing at the top of a leader board that featured eight Titleist Brand Ambassadors and nine Titleist golf ball players in the top 10: Stallings (Pro V1x), Haas (titleist pro v1x[/url), Estes (Pro V1x), Brendon de Jonge (T-4, Pro V1), Cameron Tringale (T-4, Pro V1x), Jimmy Walker (T-4, Pro V1), Gary Woodland (T-4, Pro V1), Webb Simpson (T-9, Pro V1x) and Kyle Stanley (T-4, Pro V1).

About 20 minutes later, Stallings was back on the 18th tee, Pro V1 in hand. "I actually put my ball on the same tee that I used in the same spot during regulation," he said.

And again, Stallings struck his new Prototype Titleist AP2 9-iron perfectly. His Pro V1 slammed down on the green, 7 feet left of the flag. (Earlier in the round, Stallings also used his 9-iron to set up short birdie putts on Nos. 11 and 14.)

The [url=http://www.golfclubsau.com/goods-309-Titleist-Pro-V1-Golf-Ball.html]titleist pro v1
loyalist Yani Tseng continued her major championship dominance with a four-shot victory at the Ricoh Women's British Open. Tseng, 22, closed with a 3-under 69 to finish the four rounds at Carnoustie at 16-under 272, rolling her Pro V1 golf ball in for three birdies over her final five holes, including Nos. 17 and 18.

The titleist pro v1 price loyalist Brittany Lang shot a final-round 5-under 67 to finish runner-up at 12-under 276. "I wish to win more, but I am really happy. In my mind, I say, 'Wow, five majors.' I never think about that...," said Tseng, who last month captured the Wegman's LPGA Championship by 10 shots.

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.