Atlanta, GA

Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 10:30 PM

I just got home from the show and...WOW!! My voice is gone from rappin to every single song! Ice Cube put on a stellar show as always. I've been attending the concert once a year since 2000 & I'm never disappointed! And it was awesome to see his mini me's OMG & DoughBoy rep that West with their dad. I'm still excited for the show. Looooooooooooooooved it!!
www.fuckyeahicecube.tumblr.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Atlanta, GA

Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Yeah it was a great show!! I have somehow managed to miss him every time he came through Atlanta (Lollapalooza in 92, Morehouse College with WSCG in 96, dropped off Up in Smoke 3 days before the Atlanta show in 2000 etc), and I've been a fan for 20 years! Cube knows how to give the most to his audience, definitely worth every penny. I only took a couple of good pictures, here's one:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/septicbreath/5503117177/

Kinda surprised WC didn't do a song off of his new album, considering it's dropping on Tuesday.

2. Re: Atlanta, GA

Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:41 PM

There is some good pics
    -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
    Immortal Technique: No government is invincible, and no tyrant is immune. Each and every one of you will fall. THAT is the real domino effect.
    -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Newsletter Signup