Brisbane concert

Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:47 PM

i took my mrs to her first gangsta concert coz she likes bone thugz, snoop and yourself thanks to me. when you came on stage she didnt budge or blink, she was totally captivated by your love. you stole the night. i loved every minute of the performance. i saw you in sydney a couple years back and couldnt miss this one and you made our night. we both agreed that you know how to rock tha house and next time you come back to share love from the west, us ex western sydney siders will be there to return it!!!!!! one love from oz

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Brisbane concert

Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 3:12 AM

I have been a massive Ice Cube fan for a long time and have never seen him live except on videos.so I was really pumped to see him in Brishane.The Tivoli went off-everyone there were awesome,and had mad love for you and the WC.My mates and I wore raiders jerseys,and even though it was hot as hell in the venue,we never took our jerseys off.I must admit I did video a bit of the concert-to show all that missed out what they were missing.I have always regarded you as the best rapper ever(not being a suck up either),always keeping it real and never selling out.Keep makin your albums and doin your shows down under as I am sure that not one person leaves your show dissatisfied.Raider fan fo life!!!

2. Re: Brisbane concert

Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 4:22 AM

Best concert I have ever been to. I was probably the oldest guy there but wtf I've followed Ice Cube's career since NWA when I was in LA in 1990.
    How can I put this but usually when you go to see some more established acts sometimes it feels they are just going through the motions. With Ice cube it was like he was just starting. Didn't appear jaded at all. Great enthusiasm. Crowd was good though. Just wish I was 20 years younger and I would have been at the front going nuts.

3. Re: Brisbane concert

Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:47 PM

have seen cube twice now in 2 years back in 2008 for the raw footage tour but this year was amazing definately best concert iver ever been to cant wait for cube to come back to aus again!!!!!

keep it gangsta
    habib....

4. Re: Brisbane concert

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:40 AM

I was real excited to see cube.. i WAS listenen to his beats when i drive to work it was a good day, ghetto bird all that good stuff .but the concert was utter disappointment and i thinks he a sell out about the $$ which is all good. he only played lil bits of tracks and just bounced i though that was no good especially since his fans there are all old skool and payin 90 bux when U2 was sellin for 40. im glad i didnt pay 90 bux for a tix felt like he was just there to get paid and bounced, IT WAS NOT A GOOD DAY