What do you like about cube?

Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 5:19 PM

What i like about cube personaly is dat he speaks the truth and is himself. he don't take nothin from noone and ain't afraid to say wats on his mind. that's just mine though wat do you think?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: What do you like about cube?

Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Forsythia95 wrote:
    What i like about cube personaly is dat he speaks the truth and is himself. he don't take nothin from noone and ain't afraid to say wats on his mind. that's just mine though wat do you think?

I agree with u 100% plus hes hella sexy :)

2. RE: What do you like about cube?

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:53 AM

damn...i love everythang bout ice cube! haha
    i luv his personality, like he real n he aint afraid to speak his mind n he dont give a fukk bout da reaction he gonna get
    he b talkin sum real shit
    *DAZE.BBY*

3. RE: What do you like about cube?

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 5:51 AM

Forsythia95 wrote:

this

4. RE: What do you like about cube?

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:25 AM

The thing i like about him is that he hasn't changed style like some rappers and he keeps it old school with them lowriders an jokers,So many rappers need to get back the way they use to rap,like ice cube said dont fall off like lil wayne which is pretty true.Keep doing ur thang ice

5. RE: What do you like about cube?

Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:05 PM

LowriderLoco13 wrote:
    The thing i like about him is that he hasn't changed style like some rappers and he keeps it old school with them lowriders an jokers,So many rappers need to get back the way they use to rap,like ice cube said dont fall off like lil wayne which is pretty true.Keep doing ur thang ice

word thats what im thinking bout. i hate all these new school rappers they dont show skillz anymore. but it ice cube still didnt changed. he aint stoppin makin good music.

since i was on his concert in cologne last year on 14 april i got more flashed. hes still the best in tha west
    WEST = THE BEST

6. RE: What do you like about cube?

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 6:16 AM

what i like the most is how he speak he don't fear nothing music or not he always keep it real always for is westcoast
    Shadow
    The
    Hedgehog

7. RE: What do you like about cube?

Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 7:08 AM

wit Cube.....I know what Im getting! I know theres track on every album that I can bang in my lo-lo! theres gonna be records that make you really realize certain issues and Cubes opinions on the matter! And of course records reppin the West! Fuck what anybody else say.......his track record is on point! Aint no guessin what the fuck Cube gonna do! REAL fans know! Im not the only one!

Throwin up the "W" in Washington,D.C!!
    Usual Suspects Car Club
    Cuz Obama said so!

8. RE: What do you like about cube?

Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 2:24 AM

neilfy wrote:
    Forsythia95 wrote:

this

2+

9. RE: What do you like about cube?

Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:11 AM

- that he still keepin it gangsta
    - that he raps what the fuck he wants to rap about and no one can control him in this way
    - his pyroclastic flow
    - his intelligent lyrics
    - his raw beats
    - the way how he representin the west coast
    - that he makes good rap music and not bubble gum shit like other mainstream rappers
    and many other things
    Don Mega Jr.