Where can I get "Race Card"???

Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for the song "Race Card" for a long time, but there isn't a shop, where I can buy it!? I want to have this song. Do you have any ideas???

(sry for bad English, I'm from Germany)

Fabian

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Where can I get

Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Lil Big Fish wrote:
    aye homie i have the song if u like i can email to u if that's alright for u

Yes, that's very very cool. I had send you a message, with my addy.:D

2. RE: Where can I get

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:03 AM

It's a good beat. He sound include it if cube ever comes out with another greatest hits album

3. RE: Where can I get "Race Card"???

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Guys, I got one question about Race Card. Was it really released on a special editon of "Laugh Now, Cry Later"? On wikipedia there is a tracklist including 4 bonus tracks. Pockets stay Fat, Run, Dick Tease and Race Card. I bought the japanese release of the album to get Run and Dick Tease, and I downloaded Pockets Stay Fat from iTunes, but I never found a edition of the album including Race Card.

Can you help me?

4. RE: Where can I get

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM

BigMarty wrote:
    Guys, I got one question about Race Card. Was it really released on a special editon of "Laugh Now, Cry Later"? On wikipedia there is a tracklist including 4 bonus tracks. Pockets stay Fat, Run, Dick Tease and Race Card. I bought the japanese release of the album to get Run and Dick Tease, and I downloaded Pockets Stay Fat from iTunes, but I never found a edition of the album including Race Card.

Can you help me?
    there was a special editon, Where did you find run cus i cant find that song anywhere lol and i looked for special editon but i cant find it anywhere lol

5. RE: Where can I get

Sun, May 2, 2010 at 1:27 AM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    BigMarty wrote:

Can you help me?
    there was a special editon, Where did you find run cus i cant find that song anywhere lol and i looked for special editon but i cant find it anywhere lol

Really, why can't I find this special edition? Damn...
    You can find "Run" and "Dick Tease" on the japanese release, as I mentioned earlier. Go check Ebay or Amazon to get a copy.

6. RE: Where can I get

Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:10 AM

BigMarty wrote:
    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    BigMarty wrote:

Can you help me?

Really, why can't I find this special edition? Damn...
    You can find "Run" and "Dick Tease" on the japanese release, as I mentioned earlier. Go check Ebay or Amazon to get a copy.

i found it now but it took me forever lol I think the special edition was only out when laugh now cry later first came out.

Newsletter Signup