What Your Fav. Line of Ice Cube From Any Song.

Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM

KEEP ADDING MORE TO THE LIST.

1. Keep It Gangsta
2. Mothafucka Youd Better Break Yo Self
3. Check Yo Self
4. You Cant Fade Me
5. Hell Yea
6. Ta Dow
7. Tomorrow, I'ma handle my business
8. Big Thangs Baby
9. Put the Woop On Em
10. WestSide
11. Smoke Some Weed
12. Stalkin' walking in my big black boots

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What Your Fav. Line of Ice Cube From Any Song.

Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:46 AM

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It Keep It Gangsta y'all, Keep It Gangsta We can roll all day if I can ride all night Ya, too many to write but I'll get some stuck in my head and go with it all night at work. It makes the night go faster and alot more fun. Peace, T.

2. Re: What Your Fav. Line of Ice Cube From Any Song.

Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 11:36 AM

5.Ya'll niggas just phony,I put that on my mama and my dead homies (No Vaseline)
    4.always into somethin', gettin' fucked at night.By Mista Shitpacker, bend over for the gotdamn cracker, no vaseline...(No Vaseline)
    3.It's a man who deserves to buckle I wanna kill Sam cause he ain't my motherfuckin Uncle!!!! (I Wanna Kill Sam)
    2.Niggas always gotta show they teeth Now I'm a be brief Be true to the game (True to the game )
    1.To all you motherfuckers say I went Hollywood I'm gangsta! I know when I got it good! (Child Support)

3. Re: What Your Fav. Line of Ice Cube From Any Song.

Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:39 PM

"internationally known , ur about to smell my cologne "
    From " I AM THE WEST"

" if we at school , i'll break in your locker, see me with a water bottle its probably vodka , drink responsively or drink constantly be who u wanna be in this economy "

From I AM THE WEST

" Trust me i'll never be the nominee , i dont kiss enough ass im too honory"
    From I AM THE WEST

"(3rd eye) i see you ......... Crazy Tones Djayin for me !!!!!!!!! , im the real iron man u just robert downey" looool that was a big one Super BOMB HIT FROM ICE CUBE
    From " I AM THE WEST" U better back the fuck of ice cube , he burn just like hot coffee

Dont worry ice cube i'v already got ur message from the Raw Footage album , and now again from I AM THE WEST, but its sad that ppl are only lsning to the songs but not actually 'HEARING' , and yeah it takes a nation of niggaz to hold ur back but unfortunately there are only few

you know guys why ice cube is the best and the smartest ? becuz he can get anything he wants without selling his soul and for the fame , i bet that u can smell his cologne right from ur place :D

Respect from a Saudi Arabia .. Ice cube-DUC-C West coast for life

I HOPE U SEE THIS ..