I rep that west video?

Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM

When is it gonna be on here??? anyone know?

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: I rep that west video?

    Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:44 PM

    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    When is it gonna be on here??? anyone know?


    Supposed to be today sometime.

  2. A.M avatar A.M

    RE: I rep that west video?

    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM

    I don't know, but I'm sure the roof will be on fire when it's released!

  3. RE: I rep that west video?

    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

    A.M wrote:
    I don't know, but I'm sure the roof will be on fire when it's released!

    yeah i know lol i cant stop listening to the song :P

  4. RE: I rep that west video?

    Sat, May 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM

    Can't stop listening to this track either. It's awesome. I watched a teaser for the video today. But there's no release date for it. I hope we'll see it until the end of may.

  5. RE: I rep that west video?

    Sat, May 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM

    BigMarty wrote:
    Can't stop listening to this track either. It's awesome. I watched a teaser for the video today. But there's no release date for it. I hope we'll see it until the end of may.

    My ipod is gonna blow up cus i listen to that song like 100 times a day lol, There was a video premire on here but now its gone i tryed to watch it but i saw nothing :(

  6. RE: I rep that west video?

    Sat, May 1, 2010 at 10:05 AM

    I'm buying it for my ipod whenever it comes out. He should make a mini-movie for the CD

  7. RE: I rep that west video?

    Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM

    Knuckz wrote:
    I'm buying it for my ipod whenever it comes out. He should make a mini-movie for the CD

    that would be cool :P

  8. RE: I rep that west video?

    Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:40 AM

    It's supposed to be out now isn't it?

  9. RE: I rep that west video?

    Tue, May 4, 2010 at 8:33 AM

    JeremyGroth wrote:
    It's supposed to be out now isn't it?

    Yeah i though cube said monday?? on yahoo

  10. RE: I rep that west video?

    Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:41 PM

    I just read on yahoo that the video would premier on monday, may 10th!!

  11. RE: I rep that west video?

    Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    BigMarty wrote:
    I just read on yahoo that the video would premier on monday, may 10th!!

    YAAAAY!!! thanks for the info :) IceCube4Ever

  12. RE: I rep that west video?

    Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:27 PM

    aw thats crap

  13. RE: I rep that west video?

    Wed, May 5, 2010 at 5:09 AM

    May 13