i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 2:30 PM

do you think he is taking shots at lil wayne or telling lil wayne to stop acting like a gang banger and a blood the part is when cube says "Niggas around the world that think they wanna bang don't get ya ass caught up like lil wayne"

what do you think, and ice cube in your next blog can you confirm if you are taking shots at lil wayne.

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM

    Can you put the complete lyrics of the song here or send me to mail .i need it because i love that song i know just the Chorus..thenks and the lyrics is not steal the copyright becouse i bought the song by paypal and i hope the album you know ;)
    X -> CuB33

  2. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 7:12 PM

    Lil´ FM wrote:
    Can you put the complete lyrics of the song here or send me to mail .i need it because i love that song i know just the Chorus..thenks and the lyrics is not steal the copyright becouse i bought the song by paypal and i hope the album you know ;)
    X -> CuB33


    sorry b i don't have the full lyrics, i got those from the actuall song lol and it sounded like he said that.

  3. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:27 PM

    I just thought the bit saying "dont get caught up like lil wayne" was referring to him going to jail.

  4. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM

    JeremyGroth wrote:
    I just thought the bit saying "dont get caught up like lil wayne" was referring to him going to jail.

    either way, lil wayne fuckin sux, wannabe rockstar rapper autotune fag.

  5. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:36 AM

    I don't think he's taking a shot at wayne..

    I think he trying to tell the young foolios don't be stupid and end up in prison/jail like wayne..
    Since this nigga lil wayne everybody favorite rapper(not mine) he's a perfect example..
    (over Prodigy, t.i., gucci mane, cold 187, tray dee)

  6. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:36 AM

    JeremyGroth wrote:
    I just thought the bit saying "dont get caught up like lil wayne" was referring to him going to jail.


    Yupp

  7. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:18 AM

    ohhh alright thanks guys :)

  8. RE: i rep that west, cube taking shots at lil wayne?

    Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 2:30 PM

    moh230 wrote:
    Lil´ FM wrote:
    Can you put the complete lyrics of the song here or send me to mail .i need it because i love that song i know just the Chorus..thenks and the lyrics is not steal the copyright becouse i bought the song by paypal and i hope the album you know ;)
    X -> CuB33


    sorry b i don't have the full lyrics, i got those from the actuall song lol and it sounded like he said that.


    Thenks men for nothing ;) i founded the full lyrics on the plugin for winamp player pro it ´s amazing the song i can´t stop listen it . thenks a lot
    X -> CuB33