CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Just like Solo whooped all over Cube's ass and beat the living shit out of Hoe Shay Jackson at the traffic light, stripped him butt naked and stole his chain, Malone gon do the same thing to Cube if he even tries to diss. Cube is a washed up house nigga uncle tom that needs to hang up the mic and let the New West take over like Glasses and Jay Rock. Ya Boy ran into Cube in the bay on Thursday and Cube was coppin pleas like the bitch nigga he was. Ya Boy was 25 deep and asked if he had drama with the New West and Cube bowed down like a fuckin bitch. Cube don't want to see any of these niggas on the mic or in the streets or his dirty ass kids will come up missing I bet!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM

You just made that Ya boy shit up you fuckin liar......just like you made that bullshit up about the mexican mafia going after cube because of B-real.
    BULLSHITTER YOU SCARED GO TO CHURCH

2. RE: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 3:54 PM

yall better get up off cube before you end up stinking with a mic stuck up your A#*@

3. RE: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Tue, May 18, 2010 at 5:28 PM

common man, why do you make shit up..
    go make a account @ facebook, and tell this shit, there are the kind of people that would beleve in that shit.
    you cant tell me, and all the other people here, nothin..
    "The game don't change, just the playa's, the rhymes don't change, just the fuckin' rhyme sayers"

4. RE: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 5:52 AM

do ya think cube gives a shit REMEMBER

"FUCK YOU ICE CUBE,

YEAH PUNK IM THA NIGGA YA LOVE TO HATE

jcock GO EAT A DICK
    into ths shit since 86

5. RE: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM

you stupid cock sucker...
    without Cube, there'd be no West for Malone to rep these days (he's not repin' but I'm just saying)
    You'd better bow down and ask for forgiveness and maybe he'll be merciful. Glasses Malone (what stage name is that anyway?) will do the same thing when his time comes. biatch

6. Re: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Count the money, and knot the ass kickinz... stupis ass trick... i know about 100 J rocks but ony 1 ICE CUBE ,,, fuckin follower

7. Re: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 1:38 PM

CUBE WiLL GET HiS BiGG HOMiE TO TAKE OUT MALONE NiGGA . WADUP < LENCH MOOB ARE THA CRAZIEST . BETTER RECOGNIZE THA WEST COASTA'S ARE HERE .

THERE AINT NO BEEF BETWEEN CUBE & MALONE SO STOP CAUSING SHiT BEFORE i FIND OUT WHERE U LiVE JROCC211 . BITCH NiGGA

8. Re: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:32 PM

if he so washed up why you on his site and got his name in your mouth
    Visit ThisIs50.com

9. Re: CUBE WILL GET KILLED BY MALONE

Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM

oh i know why he in your mouth cuz thats where you wish he was in your mouth
    dont nobody know you
    everbody know Cube
    so what we all sqwabble, bet you would run
    stop playing you know you LOVE CUBE GIRL!!!
    Visit ThisIs50.com