ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM

all this shit talking about cube aint helping anything if those guys have a problem they should come out and say it and not hide behind walls and make undercover diss songs on the man because cube simply said he's not giving handouts to anyone which is understandable with what he went through with past artist he signed. in other words STAY OFF HIS DICK AND ENJOY THE MUSIC.
N.W.A,THE D.O.C.,ABOVE THE LAW,C.P.O.,MICHEL'LE.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:26 AM

Don't listen to the haters....they are just jealous fake ass rappers....Cube is the man and fuck all these "common" prankstas....

2. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:27 AM

And JROCK211 FUCK YOU BIATCH!

3. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Fri, May 14, 2010 at 4:43 PM

JROCK211 wrote:
    YOU STUPID MUTHAFUCKA. Aint nobody asking for no handouts. What, you think every west coast up and coming artist needs cube's help? This nigga has a chip on his shoulder as if he is the god of the west coast. He lost all credibility when he begged B Real to end the Cypress beef and when Solo punked his ass out and took his chain. Cypress then were wearing his chain at all the concerts. He started dissing Oprah and Samuel L Jackson? What a faggot. Then the ultimate slap in the face is when the social conscious rapper Common ate his ass up on The bitch in you. None of these dick riding cube fans is probably old enough to remember I used to love her. Common is still relevant and is known in all circles as the Ice Cube Killer. He destroyed Cube on this track and just outright slaughtered him. Cube its over for you. You been punked and beaten up way too many times. Even these little groupies on here can't save you.

whats common up to now?
    squash all beef you heard of it?
    if ya not down with cube why ya postin on here why dont ya go on common's forum.

into ths shit since 86

4. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:59 AM

CUBE DONT NEED TO GO AGAINST NOBODY HE IS GANGSTA RAP ALL THESE CLOWNS THATS HATEN ON HIM IS EATIN OFF HIS FORMULA SO THEM BITCH ASS NIGGAZ NEED TO NOT BITE THE HAND THAT FED UM!!!

ZOOLIFE

5. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:14 AM

"He lost all credibility when he begged B Real to end the Cypress beef and when Solo punked his ass out and took his chain. Cypress then were wearing his chain at all the concerts." ???
    couldn't find this shit anywhere on the net so is just bullshit made out by you-the biggest faggot in the world aka jrock211

6. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 5:15 AM

@Jrock211 - Yeah Common is still relevant and so is Cube. No matter how many ass whippings he might have received he is still considered a Hip Hop Legend. Any human being is subject to an ass whipping, but that doesn't take away from their talent. Cube is an MC, not a Wrestler so asshippings have nothing to do with mic skills. Interesting that you mentioned Cypress because B. Real co-signed Cube's view. G. Malone actually said that he would like for Cube to say his name so that he can get his 15 minutes. Pathetic!! Why do you even come to this site if you hate Cube? You support Jay Rock? He is a "never was/never will be" artist. He needs to stick to gang banging because outside of Watts, his relevancy fades. The rest of the world does not fuck with Jay Rock. Even MC Eiht basically said the New West isn't shit. That's why people have been saying that the West fell of. Only Cube, Snoop, Dre & E-40 have kept the West floating. New dudes need to step up. Nipsey, Fashawn, Murs & Blu are nice and they have a buzz without the bee. If you notice, Jay Rock & Malone are slowly fading away. That's because every one from Game to B. Real to Kurupt to Eiht to King Tee has backed Cube. They are the West elders along with Cube so when they get at you, your career is pretty much done if you continue to talk shit. Fuck a Jay Rock and G. Malone. Before the beef I had never heard of them and after listening to them it's "On To The Next One".

7. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 8:57 AM

I read online that there was no FIGHT cube was at a party will b-real and b-real stole cube chain cus and he took pictures with it...so i dont understand why all of you people saying b-real beat cubes ass all he did was steal cubes chain.. and all the beef between cube and b-real is done so why does JROCK211 keep bring it up stfu and mind ur own bussiness
    *IceCube4Ever*

8. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Yeah i am down whit wha ya say G some people are only here on the site to connect whit cube and in secret they take da brother his shine where cube whas working al of his life at yeah i also hate those people and i had done tha same as cube for real!!! no heart no respect i am on this site to honor da man not for my own benefits
    thats not for me i see him as a person not as a atm cash machine my honor dus not count what dus count is respect and beeing his fan for 16 years and that his lyrics
    had guided me to troublesome times and that is for me more important than all da mony in da whole wide world whe live on i know how it is when people are ungrateful
    beliefe me g i know i just do whit his raps enoug for me i dont wandt his shine nothing of it his raps are legendary and they stay i never had a father but that days he gave me the power to go on whit my life seeing i am dutch my english i thanks cube his music
    seeing i did not learned it on school but from the love of his music for years
    and i bless him for years to stay *IceCube4life and ice keeps comming back for years
    after years always again and again aint no stopping tha man ice is for da keeps101

9. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Knuckz wrote:
    @Jrock211 - Yeah Common is still relevant and so is Cube. No matter how many ass whippings he might have received he is still considered a Hip Hop Legend. Any human being is subject to an ass whipping, but that doesn't take away from their talent. Cube is an MC, not a Wrestler so asshippings have nothing to do with mic skills. Interesting that you mentioned Cypress because B. Real co-signed Cube's view. G. Malone actually said that he would like for Cube to say his name so that he can get his 15 minutes. Pathetic!! Why do you even come to this site if you hate Cube? You support Jay Rock? He is a "never was/never will be" artist. He needs to stick to gang banging because outside of Watts, his relevancy fades. The rest of the world does not fuck with Jay Rock. Even MC Eiht basically said the New West isn't shit. That's why people have been saying that the West fell of. Only Cube, Snoop, Dre & E-40 have kept the West floating. New dudes need to step up. Nipsey, Fashawn, Murs & Blu are nice and they have a buzz without the bee. If you notice, Jay Rock & Malone are slowly fading away. That's because every one from Game to B. Real to Kurupt to Eiht to King Tee has backed Cube. They are the West elders along with Cube so when they get at you, your career is pretty much done if you continue to talk shit. Fuck a Jay Rock and G. Malone. Before the beef I had never heard of them and after listening to them it's "On To The Next One".

well said homie,, too bad jayrock will only read "Cube is old, got beat up by solo and B-real took his chain" hahaha!!

homie needs to come off them weak ass points he is trying to make.. jayrock, you type the same message on every thread,, no one cares.. your boys Glasses and Jayrock are nobody's!! get that through your thick ass dome.. Cube is the West!! i know its hard for you to comprehend and them bitch ass artists you are down with have impaired you judegement on Cube.. it's ok, we understand that's what haters do and shit like this is all you losers live for!!

i guess we will see what your boy Glasses is all about when his album drops on the same day as Cube's.. i guess we will find out how much anybody cares about Cube getting his chain snatched back in the 90's when their albums drop!!

i know homie, you don't have to tell me, let me guess,,, i got Cube's nuts in my mouth huh??? save that weak shit!!

take your keyboard and dont come back until something original or something you havent already said hits you!!

"you want lobster? ha! im thinking Burger King!"

10. RE: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 9:28 PM

The chain came off in a fight. Dude aint just take the chain, so watch beef again lil fella.... malone is with wack 10 so he aint winning trust me.... The other dude, I never heard of him...... U cant front on Cube and what he did 4 this thing called Rap. Put Cube stats up against anybody in the game..... He the wrong nigga 2 fuck wit.... Haters fall back.

11. Re: ICE CUBE VS. ?????

Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 12:44 PM

man_g wrote:
    Yeah i am down whit wha ya say G some people are only here on the site to connect whit cube and in secret they take da brother his shine where cube whas working al of his life at yeah i also hate those people and i had done tha same as cube for real!!! no heart no respect i am on this site to honor da man not for my own benefits
    thats not for me i see him as a person not as a atm cash machine my honor dus not count what dus count is respect and beeing his fan for 16 years and that his lyrics
    had guided me to troublesome times and that is for me more important than all da mony in da whole wide world whe live on i know how it is when people are ungrateful
    beliefe me g i know i just do whit his raps enoug for me i dont wandt his shine nothing of it his raps are legendary and they stay i never had a father but that days he gave me the power to go on whit my life seeing i am dutch my english i thanks cube his music
    seeing i did not learned it on school but from the love of his music for years
    and i bless him for years to stay *IceCube4life and ice keeps comming back for years
    after years always again and again aint no stopping tha man ice is for da keeps101

cube worked hard to earn and to stand on da place da man is standing on so he has my blessing 4life!!!!
    RAP IS NEVER CONNA CHANGE BEQEUSE OF A SYSTEM PS (FUCK DA COPS)love da monyJOBS!!!!
    ps

you didnt heart?? for a long time but let me explain
    i have some trouble on youtube whit somwhone called isaacrea
    he had lyed his way into cube his freindtlist f