THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM

CUBE BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE HE GETS LYRICALLY ASSAULTED AGAIN. DONT LET THERE BE ANOTHER BITCH IN YOU SONG COME OUT. THAT ENDED YOUR RAP CAREER. AFTER THAT TRACK, ALL YOU HAD WAS WAR AND PEACE (WACK ALBUM) LAUGH NOW CRY LATER (DOUBLE WACK) AND RAW FOOTAGE (SOUNDED LIKE SOME BOOTLEG EXTRA TRACKS LEFT OF A KAY DEE ALBUM )

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Sun, May 2, 2010 at 11:06 AM

JROCK211 wrote:
    CUBE BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE HE GETS LYRICALLY ASSAULTED AGAIN. DONT LET THERE BE ANOTHER BITCH IN YOU SONG COME OUT. THAT ENDED YOUR RAP CAREER. AFTER THAT TRACK, ALL YOU HAD WAS WAR AND PEACE (WACK ALBUM) LAUGH NOW CRY LATER (DOUBLE WACK) AND RAW FOOTAGE (SOUNDED LIKE SOME BOOTLEG EXTRA TRACKS LEFT OF A KAY DEE ALBUM )

Fuck you Mother fucker!, punk ass bitch!!! gett off my dick and tell yo bith to come here!
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2nw3hac.jpg
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. RE: THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Sun, May 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Fucc ! YOU !

Cube Delete This FukAH From Yoa SitE !!!!

Fucc JAYROCC ! AND YOU !

BiARCH !

LENCH MOB AND WAHT BITCH !

SOuth CentrL ! nigga !

3. RE: THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Sun, May 2, 2010 at 1:50 PM

ASSULTED BY WHO COMMON? WHO NEVER HAD A PLATINUM ALBUM IN HIS LIFE! YOU MEAN THE SAME COMMON WHO CUBE KILLED WITH ONE LINE! YOU MEAN THE SAME COMMON WHO COMPLETELY SOLD THE FUCK OUT JUST TO GET CUBE MONEY? YOU MEAN THE SAME COMMON WHOS CATALOUGE SOUNDS LIKE A MIX TAPE? (DAMM JAY ROCK IS DOPE, HE SPITS FIRE,HE'S THE ILLEST DUDE TO EVER HIT THE WEST COAST! MAN THANK GOD FOR JAY ROCK! JAY ROCKS LYRICS ARE LIKE WATCHING THE MAN ON THE MOON!) DAMM JAY ROCK YOUR THE NEXT ICE CUBE!!!!!

(SIKE)

4. RE: THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Sun, May 2, 2010 at 3:29 PM

U r a fuckin clown if u don't like Cube get off this site start a gay rock site or faggot malone site if u want. Cube is a legend period those others wish they had hits or a career. FUCK U BITCH!!!!!

5. RE: THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Mon, May 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM

JROCK211 wrote:

theres only one bitch here and thats you

6. RE: THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Fri, May 21, 2010 at 9:38 PM

j cock , gay rock , dick flatner, what ever callin yourself now dayz , boy you need 2 quit.

7. RE: THE BITCH IN YOU PART 2

Sat, May 22, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Your name should be Gay Cock cause that's what you suck. Dude, sell just ONE album before you even try to dis a legend. Here's a scoop for you Gay Cock...you will get knocked the fuck out by a Cube fan soon. "Waaaaaa...I grew up a Cube fan, but he don't love me so I'm gonna talk shit about him." Just like a BITCH!