what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:57 AM

what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

do you think it's gonna be the greatest album ice cube made to date?
that he's gonna go back a little bit to the old skool vibe?
or something else?

either way it's definitely what the westcoast needs right now,
with all this other weak shit coming out.
|there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 4:07 AM

I dont know if it will better then his "old" cube albums but i think it will probly be the best out of the "new" cube albums.

yeah i think everyone is trying to push forward but what cube is doing with it is stoping and taking a step back which will make it a great album.

Really cant wait.

Do you reckon there will be another single before the release of the album?

2. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM

i think so, with Raw Footage there were a couple of singles before the album came out!
    |there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

3. RE: what do you think about the new album

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:52 PM

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:52 PM

i am the west, is gonna be a class album, cube is working back with sir jinx, dr dre, and dj quik sent a few beats over too, and also bangladesh the production on this album is tight as fuck,

5. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Fri, May 7, 2010 at 5:54 AM

its definitely not gonna be his BEST shit but its gonna be the fuckin BOMB i think better than raw footage and THAT was dope as FUCK YAY-YAAAA!!!

6. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:25 PM

i think and hope this album gonna blow our minds !

hes last album was oldschool enough, i know that it is hard to keep the best level on each album. i think ice cube will make it
    WEST = THE BEST

7. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM

hmmm yea i dont think it gonna b his best album ever but im sure it gonna beat out all dat other wack ass shiit dats been all popular recently. i think its gonna b one sicc album--representin da westcoast like its supposed 2 b!
    *DAZE.BBY*

8. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:35 AM

i dunno man hope is gonna be off-tha-hook but im sure that if i'll get my license imma bump that shit so loud in my car that the popos are gonna stop me

9. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:50 PM

he's never dropped a dud lp so of course it'll be the shit.
    listenin to the single it feels like the funky lethal injection type vibe but cube's style on every album has always clicked a notch always risin to another level,
    so yeah this album is gonna be the wicked shit atleast until his next l.p after this.

into ths shit since 86

10. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 7:09 AM

I defenetly think that it gonna be a great album.
    But all cube's albums are good but differents,every album is special.
    For me Death Certificate AND RAW FOOTAGE are the same they talk more politics;
    Laugh Now Cry Later is more gangsta and social so i think I Am The West gonnna be more like Laugh Now Cry Later lyrically of course.
    For the music it's gonna sound West Coast.

11. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:17 AM

wholesale cheap Short and long jeans, our website : w w w brand-area c o m Jeans of Diesel, Rock & Republic, red monkey, True Religion, Evisu, D & G, ED hardy, A & F, BBC, GGG, Armani, Coogi,
    w w w brand-area c o m
    w w w brand-area c o m

12. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM

For it to beat raw Footage will be hard but not impossible. Nothing's impossible for the greatest MC i ve ever heard in my entire life. But Raw was the bomb & is Cube's best album of the millenium. Laugh now cry later is 2nd to Raw, but im not really feeling the new single I Rep That West, good delivery as expected by Cube, but the lyrics and beat not as tight as the singles from Raw, i guess there'll be a lot of better songs to come though. Hope its as good if not better than Raw, Raw is always on heavy rotation in my car, office headset etc. Its simply RAW and the bomb.

13. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:38 AM

its mission imposible for Cube to make album wich would be any close to classicks amerikkkas most wanted - lethal injection.

this is gunna be something like raw futage. few bangers, few good joints and few wackass skipable tracks.
    SA all day

14. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:43 AM

and iam little bit dissapointed after Cube said that on this album will be no chill out songs (why my/cold palces/it was a good day etc)... i hope he will change his mind and add few chill out songs, i cant imagine west coast album without some mellow gangsta shit... :/

and that new single is good, but horus is really gay..
    SA all day