what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:57 AM

what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

do you think it's gonna be the greatest album ice cube made to date?
that he's gonna go back a little bit to the old skool vibe?
or something else?

either way it's definitely what the westcoast needs right now,
with all this other weak shit coming out.
|there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 9:17 AM

wholesale cheap Short and long jeans, our website : w w w brand-area c o m Jeans of Diesel, Rock & Republic, red monkey, True Religion, Evisu, D & G, ED hardy, A & F, BBC, GGG, Armani, Coogi,
    w w w brand-area c o m
    w w w brand-area c o m

2. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Sun, May 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM

For it to beat raw Footage will be hard but not impossible. Nothing's impossible for the greatest MC i ve ever heard in my entire life. But Raw was the bomb & is Cube's best album of the millenium. Laugh now cry later is 2nd to Raw, but im not really feeling the new single I Rep That West, good delivery as expected by Cube, but the lyrics and beat not as tight as the singles from Raw, i guess there'll be a lot of better songs to come though. Hope its as good if not better than Raw, Raw is always on heavy rotation in my car, office headset etc. Its simply RAW and the bomb.

3. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:38 AM

its mission imposible for Cube to make album wich would be any close to classicks amerikkkas most wanted - lethal injection.

this is gunna be something like raw futage. few bangers, few good joints and few wackass skipable tracks.
    SA all day

4. RE: what do you think about the new album "I Am The West"?

Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:43 AM

and iam little bit dissapointed after Cube said that on this album will be no chill out songs (why my/cold palces/it was a good day etc)... i hope he will change his mind and add few chill out songs, i cant imagine west coast album without some mellow gangsta shit... :/

and that new single is good, but horus is really gay..
    SA all day