2. RE: Ice Cube - I Rep That West Video What yall Think

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:39 AM

I thought it was great. Westside!!!!

3. RE: Ice Cube - I Rep That West Video What yall Think

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Oh maaan, this is so DOPE!

4. RE: Ice Cube - I Rep That West Video What yall Think

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM

This video is awesome n it has such a great beat and dope lyrics..I cant wait for the album!!!!
    *IceCube4Ever*

5. RE: Ice Cube - I Rep That West Video What yall Think

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:02 AM

DOOPE

6. RE: Ice Cube - I Rep That West Video What yall Think

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Superior quality, very original, clever concept and the hardest video out right now PERIOD. "I AM THE WEST" Bang Own Em Big Homie...

7. RE: Ice Cube - I Rep That West Video What yall Think

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:23 AM

this shit is crazy a real video for a change cube is bringing back that real gangster shit .RESPECT the DON, CUBE got shit ten years old better then these young punks shit today like one of the most slept on song ever to me " Nigga of the Century" off the "Peace" cd g malone need some shine and dick ridin mack 10 so he want to diss b your self lame like the Game did with 50 he said fuck u im cool with nas ,jade and fat joe but this dick ridin nigga im down with mack and kam and cube aint cool so im with them then turn around and say hes a big cube fan ,dog u fake WC aint jump in the Cube and CH beef thats real nigga shit and jay rock he wouldnt even talkin to u so we all c u was lookin for some spot light your way fake ass bums make a album worth buyin or is yall going to mix tape people for ever g malone shit pose to been out like two years ago what happen them south niggas put your shit on hold for they own niggas they even drop young money wack shit b4 u and its like 10 of them ha ha so what u do is start a beef with the big fish FAKEEEEEEEEE thats y Eiht and King Tee gettin at u clowns u nigga goin respect the Don Mega!!! Tweet that lames!!

8. RE: Ice Cube - I Rep That West Video What yall Think

Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:25 AM

this new vid is off tha hook!
    props to cube he did a very good job, AGAIN
    P.S. there should be a [westside] emoticon