Forums

THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 7:44 PM Closed

Man, none of yall little Ice Cube groupies have addressed my point that Ice Cube is a fuckin sellout, uncle tom oreo cookie ass nigga. You dickriders are so fuckin delusional when it comes to your daddy. Ice Cube dont even know you faggot groupies even alive yet you worship this house niggqa like he God. Yall so much in his asshole you can taste his shit. yall are pathetic

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:18 PM

I do not worship any man, and as far as you go. You little bitch ass muthafucker, the only faggot here is you. Call Cube a sellout if you want to, because nobody here really give's a fuck what you have to say. Your the one who is pathetic, like I said to you before "Get the fuck off your parents computer and out of there basement and go outside and get some fresh air" because something is wrong with you. Bitch.

2. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:01 PM

does jrock know that your alive?
    if we are ice cubes groupies then what the fuck are you? you ridin jrocks dick so hard that you come on to this site and try to praise him.
    if someone dises ice cube i dont go around on the internet starting shit with people that know of it.

3. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Wed, May 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM

your the BIGGEST dick ridah on earth jCOCK211

4. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 12:42 AM

j cock211 u took internet bangin 2 a whole other level ur like the hardest internet roach ever, how do you keep comin up with this shit? were u abused as a child... naw your a fag u love all this attention.

5. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 5:06 AM

lol... gettafuckoutahere u lil homo, nobody cares about your bitchass bullshit. what did u expected ? u came to ice cube fan site and talk shit... get a life.
    SA all day

6. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 7:11 AM

Is called stciking up for what we like jacskass and we dont have to stick up for cube cus he knows hes better then u your just a little pussy boy that cant show your fucking face

7. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:15 AM

If he is a fucking sell out and an uncle tom oreo cookie ass nigga, then why the fuck did you take the time to register for this site and create a profile???? That makes YOU a dickriding Ice Cube faggot!
    BamaGirl :)

8. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:29 AM

yall are some fuckin white boys living in trailor parks pretending your black. Thats what Ice Cube fans have came too.

9. RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 8:35 AM

i don't want to insult anyone here but you are a little dumb and im sick of you , learn english and come back.
    why you dont register on www.jayrockmusic.com ? oh wait no users registrated...so no little kids where you can play with them.
    and i want to ask you what is your side ?

10. Moderator

RE: THIS SITE IS DICKRIDING ICE CUBE FAGGOTS

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Naa JROCK...I'm rich bitch!

Newsletter Signup