Jrock211 DISS!!

Fri, May 21, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Feel free to diss this fuckin hater. Drop a verse or line.
Say anything bout this pussy. Dont gotta rhyme.

Jrock211 is a scrawny lil bitch 
got dropped on his head when his mama took a shit.
He walks pigeon toed cause his hole is full of dicks
and we all know those aint zits on ur lips.
U got a big mouth, guess ya didnt quit ur day job
stretching out ya lips every time ya make ya head bob.   
Common sense u suck, ya gonna need lady luck 
if u go against me Solo, ur ass will get fucked up.
And Who the hell is Sham? Wat, his name is Kam.
Is that his stripper name? U sure that he's a man?
Haha!!
Fuck dat fat ass malone, ill send slugs to his dome
mail his middle finger to his own mama's home.
Biotch!!       
Jay Rock is a pussy who is always on twitter
jrock211 needs to take dudes dick out his shitter!!
Damn...
One of these days u gonna have to come out ur cave. 
Fuck it, im done with gay rocks bitch slave...

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Jrock211 DISS!!

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I fuck all Cube hater`s, u are only exist on this site in real life u don`t got ball`s to say this in face so u are write this on someone site but as u can see
    owner even don`t give fuck about u cuz u are just sick from jealous pussy`s who won`t
    tell a thing`s, only from behind your monitor. Ergo et sum I spit on your face PUSSY.J

2. RE: Jrock211 DISS!!

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Who the fuck is jrock? I pay no attention 2 this fool./ Alwayz on Cube site wit nothin better 2 do./ I can tell he jobless and malone is his man./ Truth be told he's a Ice Cube Stan./ Where the fuck is Wack10 when u need him these dayz./ And ask kam if dissing Cube really payz./ We all know the answer, big dawgs piss on trees./ So bow the fuck down and french kiss the pinky ring./ I'm from Detroit, and I go on and on and on./ Put a picture up bitch and stop suckin dick on these forums./.....

3. RE: Jrock211 DISS!!

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:17 PM

yeah fucc datt Bitch Starting SHIT !

4. RE: Jrock211 DISS!!

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Jrock if u spent as much time worrying about ur self as u do cube u might be half as successful as he is did u see the monique show a whole hour dedicated 2 cube it was a good day cube rules eat dick and die,but ur probably already doing that fuck u,kam and mack 10 bitch ass.he should have kept riding that train maybe u wouldn't have fell off the face of the earth.his wife left and everything.just more proof that cube runs shit.keep moving cube u r an inspiration 2 us all

Newsletter Signup