phony ass nigga

Sat, May 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM

ice cube.....

ur a fucking herb. ur on disney movies now broke ass kid making no guap. u need to reminisce back in time at la when ya ass got murked by yellow people. u phony ass nigga. great movie....are we there yet?! u serious with that movie?!?! and ur NWA ass is gonna come up with the second one?! u fake ass motherfucker. ur life is valued to none. get out of the music industry please cuz ya ass cant rap or catch up with all the artists now. and get the fuck out the movie industry too unless u still want little 10 year olds giggling at it. make money bitch. make money

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: phony ass nigga

Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:24 PM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    O god heres another fucking fag. geez go get a fucking life no one wants to hear you or fagrock complain about ice cube just SHUT THE FUCK UP cus no ones cares about what u have to say u fucken pussy. If you dislike ice cube so much then go start shit somwhere else cus we dont accept haters here so you and your fuck buddy jrock go start shit somwhere else You phony mutha fucka!!!!
    *IceCube4Ever*

WHY U ACTIN LIKE U BLACK U REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT

2. RE: phony ass nigga

Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:07 PM

I dont understand why are you sayin everybody is acting black? you sound corny gay cock 211. your bitch ass loves attention .

3. RE: phony ass nigga

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:31 AM

why come to a forum where people like the guy you're talking smack about?! you sound retarded dude...Go tell him in person..see what happens :]

4. RE: phony ass nigga

Thu, May 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM

JROCK211 wrote:
    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    O god heres another fucking fag. geez go get a fucking life no one wants to hear you or fagrock complain about ice cube just SHUT THE FUCK UP cus no ones cares about what u have to say u fucken pussy. If you dislike ice cube so much then go start shit somwhere else cus we dont accept haters here so you and your fuck buddy jrock go start shit somwhere else You phony mutha fucka!!!!
    *IceCube4Ever*

WHY U ACTIN LIKE U BLACK U REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT

How do you act black you dumb mutha fucka?? Black is a color not a act dumb fuck.. i expected you would say some stupid shit like that you pussy ass mutha fucka.. You think i give a fuck about what ur opinion about me is i dont you dumb cocksucka Ur a piece of garbage so go do everyone a favor and go hump icefool ok..oh and by the way this how i always act i dont put on some fake act unlike you to try to act all cool..pussy ass mutha fucka!!!
    *IceCube4Ever*

5. RE: phony ass nigga

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I can see the bitch in jcock211 , starting fights with women you soft mutha phuckka you!!!

Newsletter Signup