Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Ice Cube aint nuthin but a fuckin disney bitch for little white kids. This house nigga needs to be checked my his massa each day. The JEWS own Ice Cube and his dirtbag kids

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I wish Massa could beat me down with millions of dollars too , lol h8er gay cock 211 your arguments are gettin dumber and dumber . stop countin a niggas grip and stay off the next mans nuts......

2. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Yeah i think Soulja Boy is way more 'gangster' then Cube hahaha. His name is more gangster too..

Can't a man make some money with what he likes to do?

3. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Three Words Get A Life...
    *IceCube4Ever*

4. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Cube's haters are mad because he's doin big THINGS and GETTIN PAID AND THEYRE NOT...LOL

5. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 9:52 PM

u stupid fukn haters...r u serious wasting ur time on here jus to hate cuz cube is the man
    get a fukn life then u will stop hating
    yea as soon as u can show me as much as cube shows all of us then maybe ill listen
    but dick y r u waisting ur time just to come on here and hate on a great man?
    move on and stop waisting our time biatch

6. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 10:37 PM

The Jews may own him, but they got him where he is and that's more than you can say writing on his blog about him! Wake up and smell reality, this man has done more than you will ever do, so sit behind your computer and condemn him, while he continues to put out hit records and movies and put money back into the community that he grew up in to better it, while you and your 2 friends worry about they way things should be he will on tv and in your ipod. 5000G, Jew promoter!!!!!!!!!!

7. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Sat, May 29, 2010 at 6:56 AM

what a weak nigga you must be what have you done in life nigga sound like you got aPHD in hatin yea you"ll get real far with that get a bitch nigga or a life tiny mind mutha fucka jcock butt rides 2cocks at 11 thats ya real name fool. Remeber cube said big dicks in yo ass is bad for your health check yo self listen to it fool HA HA
    Beluv and Sweethang

8. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Cube is the only one in the rap game who's keeping it real and telling the truth. yes cube has changed and if he would fell off then fuck it i would still listen to the classic. i really don't think he would cuz he's making better music than movies.

9. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Sat, May 29, 2010 at 1:16 PM

fuck you! homie your the phony faggot

10. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Sat, May 29, 2010 at 2:04 PM

show us ya face u dirty bitch! Ice Cube is the greatest rapper of all time, he's 40 now and still doin his thang besides some other rappers that just made a great song and then dissapeared.
    Hope u'll die soon so i can get u out of my head!

11. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 3:34 AM

Get your dick chopped off.

12. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Funny SHIT.... WANT TO MAKE UNLIMITED BEATS CHECK THIS OUThttp://579bf9sbpufj0mhhw7ryul3t81.hop.clickbank.net/
    UNWANTED

13. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 3:18 AM

hahah Never Thought iCE CuBE WiLL Make Deez BItches Jealous.

14. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 8:05 PM

THE REAL JAY ROCK LIVES IN WATTS WHERE ALL THE ROCHES AND RATS ARE! NOW TELL ME WHO WANTS TO LIVE WITH ALL THE ROCHES AND RATS? THE REAL JAY ROCK IS TRYING TO FIGHT HIS WAY OUTTA OF THERE! LIKE FOR REALS HE WANTS OUTTA WATTS! THE REAL JAY ROCK WANTS A BETTER LIFE FOR HIS KIDS! (THE FUCKEN KIDS MANN!) BUT GUESS WHAT ICE CUBE (MR.PHONEY) IS LIVING IN A MANSION! LIVING LARGE MOVIE STAR, WITH PUBLISHING CREDITS BEHIND HIS BELT! MAN I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN CUBES SHOES! I WOULDNT WANT TO BE IN JAY ROCKS SHOES BY NO MEANS LIVING WITH THE RATS AND ROCHES!

15. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:53 AM

hey u jshit, u are sick and now i now why "jealous", about what?
    About Cube`s popularity and that all fans u don`t got and fact that
    u will never have so many fans and face the true u sick pussy Ice Cube is The Legend
    and things that u wrote on this site can`t change this, like u can see Cube don`t even bothering his head about things u wrote but WE i mean true fans of O.J. will never let to diss him. So? Go and sit your ass on some stick cuz that is sick like u r it won`t help but maybe u gone get pleasure that u r seek in making this stupid post of yours. U are only so wise only when u are sit behind your PC. FUCK U
    p.s.It will be better if u leave this site or maybe Cube will ban u cuz this site is not for u

16. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:56 AM

And if he`s phony(whatever this mean) then what u are?

17. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Sounds like u been drinkin 2much Haterade! Get tha dick out ya ass an recognize bitch!

18. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Fuck you, man. it pisses me the hell off when i see someone who's a part of an Ice Cube site join and talk shit. Ice Cube is gangsta and haters need to just stay off this site if all they're gonna do is talk shit and get a fuckin life!

Keep it gangsta, Cube. Ignore all these haters who ain't doin nothin with there lives.

Newsletter Signup