Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Ice Cube aint nuthin but a fuckin disney bitch for little white kids. This house nigga needs to be checked my his massa each day. The JEWS own Ice Cube and his dirtbag kids

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:53 AM

hey u jshit, u are sick and now i now why "jealous", about what?
    About Cube`s popularity and that all fans u don`t got and fact that
    u will never have so many fans and face the true u sick pussy Ice Cube is The Legend
    and things that u wrote on this site can`t change this, like u can see Cube don`t even bothering his head about things u wrote but WE i mean true fans of O.J. will never let to diss him. So? Go and sit your ass on some stick cuz that is sick like u r it won`t help but maybe u gone get pleasure that u r seek in making this stupid post of yours. U are only so wise only when u are sit behind your PC. FUCK U
    p.s.It will be better if u leave this site or maybe Cube will ban u cuz this site is not for u

2. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:56 AM

And if he`s phony(whatever this mean) then what u are?

3. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Sounds like u been drinkin 2much Haterade! Get tha dick out ya ass an recognize bitch!

4. RE: Cube is phony. Finally someone who tells the truth

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Fuck you, man. it pisses me the hell off when i see someone who's a part of an Ice Cube site join and talk shit. Ice Cube is gangsta and haters need to just stay off this site if all they're gonna do is talk shit and get a fuckin life!

Keep it gangsta, Cube. Ignore all these haters who ain't doin nothin with there lives.