How that Ice Cube didn't got shot?

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Don't get me wrong i love Ice Cube, he's my favorite rapper, but i mean all the big rappers got shot...2Pac, B.I.G., JMJ, 50 cent and many many others. So as Cube being a VIP in the rap game and in the first years livin in the South Central ghetto, one of the most dangerous in LA, how that Ice Cube survived 'till today into this game without anybody threatning his life?
Hope I'll get a clever answer even from Mr. Cube himself...

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: How that Ice Cube didn't got shot?

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Ice Cube never gone to jail He never mistaken never sells drug he was no gangsta.
    But he lives in South Central a dangerous hood.
    As i know he went to high school and he could have gone to university.
    JMJ was shot because his protege was 50cent. Pax & Big were shot by Suge Knight so whatever they says only Pimp C and 2 or 3 others were real gangstas OG produces like Suge and Supreme McGriff.
    Most of them were drug dealers but rarely OG's

2. RE: How that Ice Cube didn't got shot?

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:11 AM

If you think some one has 2 be shot 2 be a good mc, you gotta be kind of crazy , just cuz you havent been shot duz not mean you aint real , shit I grew up in the projects sold dope been 2 prison and I never been shot and I cant rap 4 shit either...

3. RE: How that Ice Cube didn't got shot?

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:23 PM

vegas G wrote:
    If you think some one has 2 be shot 2 be a good mc, you gotta be kind of crazy , just cuz you havent been shot duz not mean you aint real , shit I grew up in the projects sold dope been 2 prison and I never been shot and I cant rap 4 shit either...

lol...u got me wrong man...the question was how that he survived to this rap game, being kinda dangerous while you're on top?

4. RE: How that Ice Cube didn't got shot?

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 2:42 PM

that game was too

5. RE: How that Ice Cube didn't got shot?

Fri, May 28, 2010 at 3:25 PM

because cube knew were to go and who to trust in the hood,

Newsletter Signup