How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Now let's see who is the biggest fan around here... (proof needed) post a pic with u and them

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:51 PM

If i would had some I would post first but unfortunetly here where we live 50 years back as the rest of the world we don't have no magazines with Ice Cube or somethin like that...the internet is the only thing that keeps me close to Cube

2. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 5:39 PM

i had quite a few back in the early 90's
    kill at will
    predator
    another 2 cant think right now
    aswell as eric b & rakim,public enemy to be honest i only threw these posters out about 3 years ago.
    into ths shit since 86

3. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 6:33 PM

i have a sign litho on the wall lol and a raw footage poster and a amerikkkas most wanted poster
    *IceCube4Ever*

4. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 7:47 PM

BACK IN THE DAY I HAD A LOT OF CUBES POSTERS FROM STRAIGHT OUT OF COMPTON ON UP BUT WHEN I WENT TO COLLEGE MY MOM TOOK MY POSTERS DOWN, BUT I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW ICE CUBE, HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS, ARTIST ALIVE AND BEFORE I DIE I WANT TO SEE HIM IN CONCERT SINCE I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS CAREER FOR OVER 20YRS AND IF HE KEEPS ON DOING WHAT HE IS DOING ANOTHER 20!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YA. WEST SIDE FOREVER

5. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I have all of the ones that come with the cds but i dont use them coz they are the covers too. i wish that the poster was separate to the album notes.

6. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:18 AM

dont have any posters, dont need it. just have CD's, albums. still missing few albums... need kill at will ep, war and peace both volumes and greatest hits cd+dvd version. not interested in other bullshit bests like "IC in movies" "essentials" etc.
    SA all day

7. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 6:53 AM

back in the day i had the kill at will poster, and i still have it to this day

Newsletter Signup