How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Now let's see who is the biggest fan around here... (proof needed) post a pic with u and them

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 5:39 PM

i had quite a few back in the early 90's
    kill at will
    predator
    another 2 cant think right now
    aswell as eric b & rakim,public enemy to be honest i only threw these posters out about 3 years ago.
    into ths shit since 86

2. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 6:33 PM

i have a sign litho on the wall lol and a raw footage poster and a amerikkkas most wanted poster
    *IceCube4Ever*

3. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Sun, May 30, 2010 at 7:47 PM

BACK IN THE DAY I HAD A LOT OF CUBES POSTERS FROM STRAIGHT OUT OF COMPTON ON UP BUT WHEN I WENT TO COLLEGE MY MOM TOOK MY POSTERS DOWN, BUT I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW ICE CUBE, HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS, ARTIST ALIVE AND BEFORE I DIE I WANT TO SEE HIM IN CONCERT SINCE I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS CAREER FOR OVER 20YRS AND IF HE KEEPS ON DOING WHAT HE IS DOING ANOTHER 20!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YA. WEST SIDE FOREVER

4. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I have all of the ones that come with the cds but i dont use them coz they are the covers too. i wish that the poster was separate to the album notes.

5. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:18 AM

dont have any posters, dont need it. just have CD's, albums. still missing few albums... need kill at will ep, war and peace both volumes and greatest hits cd+dvd version. not interested in other bullshit bests like "IC in movies" "essentials" etc.
    SA all day

6. RE: How many Ice Cube posters do u got?

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 6:53 AM

back in the day i had the kill at will poster, and i still have it to this day