Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:56 AM

and what?

2. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:50 AM

I'm not agree on that point with Cube . New members needs help the only fresh rapper who made it in the west since the 5 past years is The Game and drop him Dr Dre if nobody is here to put you in the game it will be difficult. 50 Cent had buzz but without Em & Dre..... Ice Cube is independent now but before his legend was made since a long time.
    Think of all these good Mc's with no career cuz nobody drop them in the game.
    Nipsey is dope!

3. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:06 AM

Yeah!! i hope hes on I Am The West.
    nipseys my favourite new west rapper basically the only one.

4. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:06 AM

nipsey is one of new favourite rappers out there, it be great to see him on i am the west album

5. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:47 AM

wholesale cheap Short and long jeans, our website : w w w brand-area c o m Jeans of Diesel, Rock & Republic, red monkey, True Religion, Evisu, D & G, ED hardy, A & F, BBC, GGG, Armani, Coogi,
    w w w brand-area c o m
    w w w brand-area c o m

6. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Yea I fucks with Nipsey Hussle too! I got him in my MP3 player all day long, lol.
    http://www.snailmymail.com

7. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:50 AM

don't know too much bout nipssey but if cube says he's good than he's good!

8. RE: Ice Cube says Nipsey Hussle is the only New West rapper he mess with (audio)

Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM

from da new west i really like R.O.M.E. (production & lyrics)...and bishop lamont (even do he aint fuckin wit dre no mo)...and wut about maylay?...hes young!!!
    i'm on a cross Lucifer pls cut me free