In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 8:01 AM

Was it...
C.I.A.
N.W.A.
Da Lench Mob
Westside Connection
OR
solo?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 8:53 AM

This is a very hard question, but I will have to go with N.W.A. To me, it's one of the greatest hardcore rap groups that ever walked the face of this earth and always will be. Many legendary rappers started in that group and he was one of them! R.I.P Eazy E.

2. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Good question, i go with N.W.A

3. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hands down I like Cube better solo, but if I had to choose a group, I have to say WSC. He was only on a few NWA songs, but he was on every WSC song. As for Da Lenchmob, they were his group, but he was not really a member of that group. Truth be truth, i didn't like his CIA stuff. He sounded like the Beastie Boys...lol

4. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:02 PM

NWA, for the history i'm agree with WonderWoman i mean they change the world with that group and cube was real WILD!!! It was the worldst most dangerous group and they was under wire of the FBI sometimes after concerts they have to run cause the police were ready to catch them......

5. Edy avatar Edy

RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:04 PM

N.W.A. for sure

6. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:19 PM

ok! my turn now
    N.W.A.!!... but WSC wasn't bad too
    I hope that it'll be anotha N.W.A. reunion sometime in the near future

7. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I personally liked him best in westside connection although his legacy will always lie in N.W.A in WSC he just seemed like he had more control of doin w.e. he wanted 2 do like dissing the east coast during the west coast vs east coast war or just makin good ole classic west coast music with dub C & mack 10 with him they seemed 2 have a good vibe goin amongst themselves where as N.W.A sounded like a couple of niggaz collaborating with each other.
    Street Knowledge 101

8. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 6:39 PM

i would say N.W.A. and then really closely followed by WSC

9. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:49 AM

SOLO

no doubt! thanks Cube for those classick albums!

he was cool in NWA, but iam not big fan of this group.
    SA all day

10. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM

personaly i like him better solo those are all classics,in a group, N.W.A, because they changed the face of hip-hop,and even though someone else did most of the rapping,he wrote ninety-percent of that shit can't u tell, with the exception of dre ,who has done anything since.those guys should have listened 2 cube cause he's laughing all the way 2 the BANKS now cause one can't hold all his money.so i guess ren & the rest of them really did get fucked didn't they cause they continued 2 make jerry heller rich.now not even he can touch cube pockets.all hail ice cube the king

11. RE: In which group did you liked Ice Cube the most?

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:39 AM

ALL

Newsletter Signup