A Question For Ice Cube. Part 2

Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:00 PM

wassup ice cube my name is jack and i'm a big fan of your music cube since i was 5 years old i have all your movies and cd.s and were from the same place to South Central L.A......but i have a question for you cube and i know everybody aready have asked you this.....cube will there be another "FRIDAY" cause we loved the last friday movies you made. i hope you read this cube.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: A Question For Ice Cube. Part 2

Sat, May 7, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Hey Ice Cube , i have a question for you :
    I'm a Deejay from the Universe Deejays Germany. we are the Universe Deejays UG company, located in 5 citys in Germany.

The company got 5 employees and exist since beginning 2009, we get many enquirys from nightclubs to order our dj´s and Artists and we produce own beats for promotions and artists also. So we ask you kindly as to inform us, if is possible to record a "shoutout / Videodrop" for our Music Lable "Universe Deejays"

We thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you soon again.

Maybe "Ice Cube" would drop a shout for me and my guys, we'll really appreciate it.

Here is the drop-script:

"Yeah.....whazz good....this is Ice Cube...and this shout goes out to ma men´s from da "Universe Deejays (Dj PlaYa - Dj Destroy - Dj K-Lex - Dj Mixmaster D - Dj Gee-s - Dj Reloaded)" ---- The Hottest DJ´s in The Building,----Hot on Fire in Germany"

Thanks and Respect from Germany

DJ destroY

Universe Deejays

Universe-deejays@online.de

That was really cool from you

Newsletter Signup