Sept 24, 2010 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Ice Cube's first album in two years, I Am The West will no longer be a summer release. The N.W.A. alum's latest solo offering has appeared to have moved to September 24. The release is coming courtesy of Cube's own Lench Mob Records, also home to his Westside Connection partner, WC. (Hip Hop DX).

I really hope this is not true, but this is the second artical I have read about this. If it is true, it would have been nice, if it would have been told here first. You know for us mega fans, the one's who have July 13 marked on the calendar. I feel a little disapointed if this is true. No disrespet to Cube, but did he not say that this album was for his fans. I don't know how many of us check this site on a daily base's but I think every Ice Cube fan is on this site, so in my opinion I think it would have been nice to be told here first instead of reading about it on some random hip hop website. Either way July 13 or Sept 24 the album will be dope, can not wait to hear it.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sept 24, 2010 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 7:14 PM

oldskool48 wrote:
    It's funny how society is, because I couldn't care less who puts out a CD. If I want Ice Cube, I'll buy it. If I want Dre, I'll buy it. If someone I don't like puts out a CD, I won't buy it. When Cube's new beats comes out, I'm sure as hell buying it whenever it does come out! I would like to see some singles released on CD though or limited edition EP's. I'm there. Peace to one and all have a great weekend! Keep it gangsta and watch out for the ghetto birds!

straight the fuck up