Album delayed (plz read)

Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 4:15 PM

As much as I hate seeing a classic album getting delayed..
even if it's true or not. I HAVE TO wait anyways...

there has NEVER been a cube album that has dissapointed.
and at least cube has a reason to push it back! he's working with the good Doc, I pretty much saw this coming...
Dr. Dre = a long ass wait! Lmao
is it worth the wait?
Hell muthafuckin YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Album delayed (plz read)

Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Anything worth waiting for is worth having.. especially from Cube!!

You betta ask somebody!
    You better ask somebody!

2. Re: Album delayed (plz read)

Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Maybe, but i don't think so. Cause Dr Dre said that 50 Game & Em delay Detox so if he wanna drop his album this fall he ain't got to work with another person.
    Second reason i think he pushed the album to september cause the summer is hot and by hot i mean there is a lot of poeple who gonna drop their albums: Drake & Em already done but they ll still sells, Plies,The Roots,and many more, so Ice Cube with an independent album must delay his album and mybe he gonna push him more if i am right off course cause Puffy gonna drop his album on september.

3. Re: Album delayed (plz read)

Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Maybe, but i don't think so. Cause Dr Dre said that 50 Game & Em delay Detox so if he wanna drop his album this fall he ain't got to work with another person.
    Second reason i think he pushed the album to september cause the summer is hot and by hot i mean there is a lot of poeple who gonna drop their albums: Drake & Em already done but they ll still sells, Plies,The Roots,and many more, so Ice Cube with an independent album must delay his album and mybe he gonna push him more if i am right off course cause Puffy gonna drop his album on september.

Cube never said september.... HE NEVER DID.. That is just Amazon.. Which i will not believe..I am waiting for Cube to announce the new release date... it better not be september... cuz ive been waitin too long for some new shit.. LOL and Puffy Eats Da Poo Poo... hahaha http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/exclusive-50-cent-thinks-puffy

4. Re: Album delayed (plz read)

Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:52 AM

cube said : " in the meantime, I will release a song a month until the record drops. " just wait for the song and you'll now when the album is going to be released :)

5. Re: Album delayed (plz read)

Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Craig wrote:
    cube said : " in the meantime, I will release a song a month until the record drops. " just wait for the song and you'll now when the album is going to be released :)

Yeah I read that...
    Thats fucken awesome!
    which rapper releases his own songs for the fans? NONE!!!!!
    Cube is tha man! and to save all the anticipatience, I think the album IS delayed until Fall.
    C,mon....It's Dr. Dre!!!
    and I understand, but like I said.....it's sure worth the Wait!!!

6. Re: Album delayed (plz read)

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:41 PM

dre made us wait all this time and he comes back with kush? wtf that two nwa cd's and they cant get back together bullshit and if dre has only 12 songs on there im dowloading that shit lol
    N.W.A,THE D.O.C.,ABOVE THE LAW,C.P.O.,MICHEL'LE.

Newsletter Signup