Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Why do cube grab his balls when he on stage lmao are they gonna fall off.. no disrespect to cube just wondering

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Question for cube fans

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Lmao I Don't Know....Why Don't You Ask Him Yourself ;)
    *IceCube4Ever*

2. Re: Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:17 AM

what a dumb question...jus like the one who asked
    why mj used to grab his dick? why madonna used to grab her pussy?...so it's not about cube...it's not even about hip-hop...

3. Re: Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 12:07 AM

What Kinda Question is that!!???
    It's just a cool thing to do...
    like Standing on the wall with one leg or standing with your feet cross in a "V" symbol.
    or wearing your hat to the side or rocking chains..it's just a style man.

and I also heard that helps you get energy out and what not lolz
    That's what great rappers do too:
    Like Eminem & Cube...

4. Re: Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Hahaa! this dude said r they gonna fall off...

5. AI avatar AI

Re: Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 2:14 AM

remember in the movie COLORS when rocket's smokin weed with the other crip members the begining he says- "Rocket's gonna pop it/and no one can stop it/look what i got to rock yo nuts/it's like a damn sherm/ and pulls out a fat azz roach and lights it with a match stick And he says "We like to get high/So that it can die/Taken out slobs that is out jobs/you can think with the crips when you hit it on the knob/ and he passes it and he rapps "G-ridin with my man/that's my main man/shotgun jam turn a nigga into spam/That's what he's doing he's rockin his nutsack or balls! -ANGEL INES

6. Re: Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:50 PM

shut tha fucc up . your jealous koz u aint got no nuts to hold hahahha zzFAGG !

7. Re: Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 7:10 PM

are you not a man? wouldnt you say that most of your manhood comes straight from your dick?
    i guess im not really one to say but id guess its him saying fuck you suck on this im more powerful than you.. bow down.
    thats why id grab my dick if i were him

8. RE: Question FOR CUBE FAANS ONLY!!!!!!

Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 7:50 PM

ok i did was ask a question. i from spain so me no not why he do that i have not never seen that befor no rapper from spain do that. so all i do was wonder y i dnt need hateful or rude answers.

Newsletter Signup