Ice Cube-She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (Introducing Doughboy + OMG)

Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Awww shit cube didnt go the southern route...again?

Edited Version here: http://mixmatters.com/hot/2010/Ice_Cube_feat_Doughboy_and_OMG-She_Couldnt_Make_It_On_Her_Own.html Produced by Bangladesh

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube-She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (Introducing Doughboy + OMG)

Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:09 PM

i really like the song and if he put 3 or 2 songs differ than the west sound is not a problem to me, Cube can make what ever he want

2. Re: Ice Cube-She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (Introducing Doughboy + OMG)

Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Nah guys, im fine with this track cos its a ment to be a new younger feel for his kids...its basically a track for his kids not for him...I think hes chosen a pretty good track for his kids to fit their personality on.

3. Re: Ice Cube-She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (Introducing Doughboy + OMG)

Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 1:42 AM

Fd0gZ wrote:
    Nah guys, im fine with this track cos its a ment to be a new younger feel for his kids...its basically a track for his kids not for him...I think hes chosen a pretty good track for his kids to fit their personality on.

i totally agree with what U said ;;)! Tha track is fireeee...CAN'T WAIT FOR I AM THE WEST ALBUM....YAAAY!

4. Re: Ice Cube-She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (Introducing Doughboy + OMG)

Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:18 AM

don't worry y'all i don't think Cube will continue on this lane....this is just a song helpin his boys get outta shell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Re: Ice Cube-She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (Introducing Doughboy + OMG)

Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    don't worry y'all i don't think Cube will continue on this lane....this is just a song helpin his boys get outta shell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i agree

6. Re: Ice Cube-She Couldn't Make It On Her Own (Introducing Doughboy + OMG)

Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 5:25 AM

personally i didnt liked this song much... I think the beat was aweful..

Newsletter Signup