i would like to see cube and xzibit

Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM

do a song together i think that be a killer track...



what yall think?

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:06 PM

    Yep it will be dope!!!!

  2. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM

    Agreed.

  3. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    lol man u won't believe me but i just thought of askin this subject
    i already heard "phenom" and "hurt locker" from xzibit and shit sounds very good
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM

    yeah i think it be a killer too cube and xzibit that be dope

  5. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:57 PM

    You talking about a track with just Cube and Xzibit?

    D.O.C. had one with Cube, Xzibit, MC Ren, and Six-Two... I think the version that actually came out on D.O.C.s album didn't have the Xzibit verse... I'd have to check though...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p5bpRmqO44

    MAV

  6. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 9:54 PM

    Cube and Xzibit would be the shit, but make real ganster.
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

  7. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM

    Cuco1973 wrote:
    Cube and Xzibit would be the shit, but make real ganster.
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........


    Yes i'm buzzed. I mean't - "but make it real gangster".
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

  8. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:19 AM

    Ca$hOnly wrote:
    lol man u won't believe me but i just thought of askin this subject
    i already heard "phenom" and "hurt locker" from xzibit and shit sounds very good
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------


    yea i been having hurt locker and phenom for a good min. but have cube and x and then remix with busta rhymes and tech n9ne! what about that!? and have dre produce the beat there ya go! o and i somehow forgot to add tha dogg pound to this mix? what cha think about that?

  9. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 2:45 PM

    Making a track with Xzibit would be great but i would like to see cube make a record with bone thugs-n-harmony. I've been waiting for that a long time.
    big dicks in ya ass are bad for ur health!

  10. Re: i would like to see cube and xzibit

    Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM

    taco wrote:
    Making a track with Xzibit would be great but i would like to see cube make a record with bone thugs-n-harmony. I've been waiting for that a long time.
    big dicks in ya ass are bad for ur health!


    Now that is what the fuck im talking about

Newsletter Signup