My opinion

Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 3:59 AM

In my opinion Ice Cube choosed the wrong singles from the album to make music videos for.
I think he should made music videos for: "Too West Coast", "No Country For Young Men", "Nothing Like L.A." and maybe "Hood Robbin'" cuz is the realest song on the album, BUT that's just my opinion!
From my perspective those are the most important songs on the album and my favorites too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: My opinion

Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM

All That Shit Is Raw!!
    THE O.G. CUBE

2. Re: My opinion

Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 7:34 PM

I know they did 3 videos recently all at one time, "She Couldn't Make It On Her Own", "Too West Coast", and "You Know How I Am"... In my opinion I think they should go with "Too West Coast" and push that... I can tell that sh*t hits and it's "in your face." BUT then again that may not be what people like...

MAV

3. Re: My opinion

Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 6:57 AM

Hi_Man wrote:
    I don't really know cause i don"t listent to the album yet.
    I can say that i don't think that drink the kool aid is a real single.

i had listen to the album sampler and 1 min was enough for me to realise which one is a dope song and which is not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Ca$hOnly---------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Re: My opinion

Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    Hi_Man wrote:
    I don't really know cause i don"t listent to the album yet.
    I can say that i don't think that drink the kool aid is a real single.

i had listen to the album sampler and 1 min was enough for me to realise which one is a dope song and which is not

I got you but i don't wanna listen to the sampler i want it 100% surprise the 28th september.

5. Re: My opinion

Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 1:01 PM

i get what your saying...but i guess he wants to make all the fun tracks or hard tracks into videos since the more political ones like no country for young men isnt that fun and dosn put u in a fun mood.

6. Re: My opinion

Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 5:27 AM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    In my opinion Ice Cube choosed the wrong singles from the album to make music videos for.
    I think he should made music videos for: "Too West Coast", "No Country For Young Men", "Nothing Like L.A." and maybe "Hood Robbin'" cuz is the realest song on the album, BUT that's just my opinion!
    From my perspective those are the most important songs on the album and my favorites too!

well finally i agree with u, but first single was kinda ok to, even horus is aight for me now. but yea nothin like la , hood robin would be fuckin dope for video.

but the main problem with this album is that Cube taked to many wack ass beats for this album... how ta fuck u can call album "iam the west" then like more then half of an album sounds like plastic garbage ? some south shit, witch is not interesting any more.... why Jinx only one one track ?

well half of the albums is dope fo sure, but rest.... fail... this album wont be better then raw footage 4 sure, if raw footage had like 3-4 skippable tracks here u can skip more then half of an album....

and i dont understandg why he puts his own sons on such a gay beats... ? any way they dont stand even close to Cube in rapping... put em on some mixtapes... not on album with name "iam the west" lol.

oh well, i gunna buy this cd any way, for dope cd cover and like 6 really good tracks.

SA all day

7. Re: My opinion

Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Sickdog wrote:
    Ca$hOnly wrote:

well finally i agree with u, but first single was kinda ok to, even horus is aight for me now. but yea nothin like la , hood robin would be fuckin dope for video.

but the main problem with this album is that Cube taked to many wack ass beats for this album... how ta fuck u can call album "iam the west" then like more then half of an album sounds like plastic garbage ? some south shit, witch is not interesting any more.... why Jinx only one one track ?

well half of the albums is dope fo sure, but rest.... fail... this album wont be better then raw footage 4 sure, if raw footage had like 3-4 skippable tracks here u can skip more then half of an album....

and i dont understandg why he puts his own sons on such a gay beats... ? any way they dont stand even close to Cube in rapping... put em on some mixtapes... not on album with name "iam the west" lol.

oh well, i gunna buy this cd any way, for dope cd cover and like 6 really good tracks.

SA all day

lol....i appreciate that man...finally u got me right!
    same as you...at most 6 tracks i like from the album but wtf can we do about it...nothin...
    if cube would chat with us right now and see what our opinions are maybe he would change somethin to his music

8. Re: My opinion

Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:04 PM

i completely agree

Newsletter Signup