cube's release date-on my birthday and its fuckin sick!

Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:00 PM

yo so i figured out why im so G.. ha just playing but seriously
september 28th
-myyy birthday yee
-young jeezy's birthday
-(fucked thing - penicillin was invented, which im allergic to)
-and its cabrillo day yo! discovery of cali.. i think shes turning 468? sound right?
-also this sick metal movie called "Until The Light Takes Us" is released on that date (i know to some users on this site, metal may seem far-fetched.. but im telling you.. if you like hard-core you should definitely check this out yo!)

..the 28th is gunna be sick this year. anybody know about anything else going down on the 28th?

ask about me - ICE CUBE

let this keep you busy for a bit ^^ fuckin G'st song ever man

my thoughts on I AM THE WEST?
honestly im really trying to keep an open mind about it.. i know artists change so ive temporarily put aside my well loved '86-'98 records and dusted off albums like "Laugh Now, Cry later", and "Raw Footage" - just to kind of get me ready, and well, set in for what i really think his new album is going to be like. i've come to accept the fact that nothing will ever come out of any label ever again like Ameikkka's Most Wanted, Kill at Will, Death Certificate, Lethal Injection, War & Peace vol. 1 ect..
even though cube's newer albums are incomparable to his older OG shit.. none the less they're still good albums which deserve credit where deserved.
i think that this release will fit in nicely with his recent hits..

love you ice cube man.. whats the word on west coast tours and what-not?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: cube's release date-on my birthday and its fuckin sick!

Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I can't wait till the album comes out... I want to hear the rest of the verses...

An open mind is best way... You tend to calm down when you get older as in the case with Cube. "I Am The West" is still dope and "Too West Coast" is the sh*t... People say some of the songs sound too "south" but they tend to forget that it was Too $hort that influenced that sound...

MAV

2. Re: cube's release date-on my birthday and its fuckin sick!

Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Fuck Yeah!! Ask About Me is my favorite Cube Track. That and Ghetto Vet.

WestCoast

Newsletter Signup