Ice Cube To Appear On Outlaw Culture Radio 9/24

Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Hip-hop Icon Ice Cube to call in to the Outlaw Culture Radio hosted by Branded, Cali-Bruh & ThaOutlawz: Young Noble, EDIDon, Fatal.

Show begins on 9/24 at 9PM Pacific/12AM Eastern.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Sep 20, 2010 – www.icecube.com
www.outlawzmedia.net

4 words describe this hiphop figure " I AM THE WEST". New album by Ice Cube available September 28th.
In 1989, IceCube recorded his debut solo album in Los Angeles with the Bomb Squad (Public Enemy's production team). AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted was released in May 1990 and was an instant hit, riding and contributing to the rising tide of rap's popularity in mainstream society.

His critically acclaimed role as 'Doughboy' in John Singleton's hood-based drama, Boyz n the Hood. In the same year as AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted, Jackson released the acclaimed EP, Kill At Will which sold well, becoming the first hip hop EP to go both Gold and Platinum.

Jackson's ninth studio album I Am the West will be released on September 28, 2010. Ice Cube has stated this album will be different than any one of his other albums having a different direction for the album. He has revealed to have received beats from West coast veteran producers such as DJ Quik, Dr. Dre, E-A-Ski, and Sir Jinx, not having worked on a solo album with the latter in nearly 20 years. The album will be released independently under his label Lench Mob. Ice Cube has stated that "being independent is beautiful because we can do things 'out the box' that record companies would usually frown at. Instead of working from a ready-made cookie-cutter marketing plan, we can tailor make a marketing plan specifically for me.

Peace...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube To Appear On Outlaw Culture Radio 9/24

Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 3:56 AM

2. Re: Ice Cube To Appear On Outlaw Culture Radio 9/24

Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Cool..

Newsletter Signup