I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Who's Gonna Buy It?? Tomorrow Morning Imma Go To Best Buy and Pick Me Up A Copy!!! Fuck That Download Shit True Cube Fan's Get The Album!!! I Can't Wait lol
*IceCube4Ever*

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM

bought the download straight off here,
    i dont need to go no where

into ths shit since 86

2. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Ice Cube, I feel for you and others like you. BUT, until creators learn about unity these things (peer2peer file-sharing) will be siphoning off our lifeblood (creativity) forever. They (the p2p community) are smarter about technology than those that think 'blocking of sorts' will ever be productive.

Brazil has got it right. They are in the midst of monetizing peer2peer on the Internet.

DataRevenue.Org has got it right. They are in the midst of monetizing peer2peer via MMS.

Now ask yourself...have you supported any of these initiatives to monetize p2p in any form?

So there you go. This is the problem. New revenue streams from new systems don't just pop up. You've got to get smart and fight for these things! So whatcha gonna do? - Max Davis

3. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:28 PM

FAT CAT says it all!
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

4. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Am I saying anything towards anyone NO.. Im just saying how people downloaded it and it wasnt even out yet,, if cube wants to put it out there for free then yeah but other then that its a smack in the face.. did i say i got money coming out my ass no i didnt ok.. Did i say im better then anyone no im talking about a album not my life story...OK i didnt mean it towards anyone but i was saying my mind
    *IceCube4Ever*

5. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:34 PM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    Am I saying anything towards anyone NO.. Im just saying how people downloaded it and it wasnt even out yet,, if cube wants to put it out there for free then yeah but other then that its a smack in the face.. did i say i got money coming out my ass no i didnt ok.. Did i say im better then anyone no im talking about a album not my life story...OK i didnt mean it towards anyone but i was saying my mind
    *IceCube4Ever*

who ever is talkin shit? Fuck them!! you can say whatever you want to say. speak your mind!
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

6. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM

AlexRmF wrote:
    that's fortunate of you because you have somewhere to buy it from
    for the rest of us, the illegal download is the only chance of listening to it. fuck the music industry and praise piracy.. I never thought I would say that, but shit.. I can't buy the album if I wanted... there is no itunes store in my country and no one will ship a hard copy without paying twice the price of the album.. so, fuck the music industry and stop hatin' on downloaders just because you're in America. the lame thing is to be in America and download it, otherwise go easy on the others who're a little less lucky, like myself and probably many others.

u fuckin noob, go to local bank, get cheap ass visa card for free, make paypal account, register on ebay and buy cube album for like 15 $ and stop cry. all is in your hands fag.
    SA all day

7. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:41 PM

question to who bought the cd, is there version with bonus track "proes vs joes", cuz iam gunna order that shit soon but i want to get version with this dope track.. ofc if is it available at all on cd...
    SA all day

8. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Sickdog wrote:
    AlexRmF wrote:
    for the rest of us, the illegal download is the only chance of listening to it. fuck the music industry and praise piracy.. I never thought I would say that, but shit.. I can't buy the album if I wanted... there is no itunes store in my country and no one will ship a hard copy without paying twice the price of the album.. so, fuck the music industry and stop hatin' on downloaders just because you're in America. the lame thing is to be in America and download it, otherwise go easy on the others who're a little less lucky, like myself and probably many others.

u fuckin noob, go to local bank, get cheap ass visa card for free, make paypal account, register on ebay and buy cube album for like 15 $ and stop cry. all is in your hands fag.
    SA all day

or just buy it on this site for like 9 bucks

9. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Sickdog wrote:
    AlexRmF wrote:

SA all day

shut the fuck up lamer... I'm really tired of your comments. as I already said in another topic ... I don't want to pay twice the price just for shipping... also, ebay is not exactly the safest place to buy shit and i'm not going to use it just to give you comfort. I said about itunes, and I'm not interested about anything else... if the record companies don't want to make money, I won't help them by overpaying. so either itunes for everyone, or nothing. motherfuckers need to get in the technology era.. and you should too... fucker.

10. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:54 AM

jbeezo wrote:
    Sickdog wrote:
    AlexRmF wrote:

SA all day

or just buy it on this site for like 9 bucks

that's exactly what I wanted to do, but apparently you don't know that unless you're from the US, you can't buy it.. also, I'm not from any of the other countries that have an itunes store. you can only buy from an itunes store if you have a valid billing address for the respective country.

11. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:31 AM

I AM THE WEST...finally an album on which i can bump my had like a lunatic
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

12. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    I AM THE WEST...finally an album on which i can bump my had like a lunatic
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

LMAO!!!
    *IceCube4Ever*

13. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:27 PM

AlexRmF wrote:

shut the fuck up lamer... I'm really tired of your comments. as I already said in another topic ... I don't want to pay twice the price just for shipping... also, ebay is not exactly the safest place to buy shit and i'm not going to use it just to give you comfort. I said about itunes, and I'm not interested about anything else... if the record companies don't want to make money, I won't help them by overpaying. so either itunes for everyone, or nothing. motherfuckers need to get in the technology era.. and you should too... fucker.

wtf r u tlaking about u cry bitch, wtf is double price ? u damn noob 15-17 $ is price with shipping, maximum 20, but u can find it for like 15-17$, with all shipping. and ebay is safe right now, if u use paypal nobody cant fuck with u cuz if u not recieve your item u just open dispute and fucker will return your money or send new disc, so shutafuckup and go read manual. i hate fucks like u, who talk shit and dont do nothing, just cry. btw i live in Lithuania, its same shit here, u cant buy nothing here in shop, only online, so i buy all my albums online, and 95% on ebay, i do it for 4 years or more, shit is perfect, only few time there was a problems with delivery, but each time they refunded money or resended another item. so again stop cry, get your bank card, register and buy it.

btw ofc u cocksucker dont know this but u can get easy older albums for like 1-3$ + 5-10 $ shipping, sometiems even free shipping or only 1$ for an album. last year i bought like 7 ice cube/nwa albums for 30$... think about it.

and dont talk shit about double price, for ppl in Europe is even more cheaper to buy from US then from EU online shops..

NOOB.
    SA all day

14. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 1:25 AM

Why the album is not available in France and in Europe?????!!!!!!!!!!

15. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM

guigs wrote:
    Why the album is not available in France and in Europe?????!!!!!!!!!!

It comes out october 11th in France

16. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:58 AM

frum romania to...i got a friend who lives in l.a....he gonna send me da cd in a couple of weeks...i think i'm lucky...till den imma bump me sum spanish fly - black radion all day everyday!!!
    i'm on a cross Lucifer pls cut me free

Newsletter Signup