I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Who's Gonna Buy It?? Tomorrow Morning Imma Go To Best Buy and Pick Me Up A Copy!!! Fuck That Download Shit True Cube Fan's Get The Album!!! I Can't Wait lol
*IceCube4Ever*

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 2:37 PM

lol... You know that you can download it... listen and enjoy the album.. then once it is out... Buy it... and ENJOY IT EVEN MORE??? HAHA

2. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:07 PM

If your a true CUBE fan go out and buy the CD..... let's get them #'s for CUBE and show real rap ain't dead! I know i'm getting it first thing tomorrow and im going to piss the neighbors off because im going to bump it all day! YEAH YEAH....
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

3. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Cuco1973 wrote:
    If your a true CUBE fan go out and buy the CD..... let's get them #'s for CUBE and show real rap ain't dead! I know i'm getting it first thing tomorrow and im going to piss the neighbors off because im going to bump it all day! YEAH YEAH....
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

HELLZ YEAH LOL
    *IceCube4Ever*

4. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I'm going to purchase a copy from ITunes with the bonus tracks after midnight and then grab a physical copy from Best Buy tomorrow. Yay yay!!

5. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

Im getting it today, but just found out its been out in Australia for awhile now

6. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:49 PM

It's so fricken hot out here I don't even want want to go outside. But yep, I'm going to buy it at Best Buy tomorrow...

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    Who's Gonna Buy It?? Tomorrow Morning Imma Go To Best Buy and Pick Me Up A Copy!!! Fuck That Download Shit True Cube Fan's Get The Album!!! I Can't Wait lol
    *IceCube4Ever*

Later, the bootleggers will start asking for the bonuses... I tried to push that one download as far as I could, down to the bottom but I guess somebody found it...

7. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM

I don't like downloads, so I'll be out there to buy my hard copy with you all. Enjoy the hell out it, I know I will! It's been a long time comming.

8. Re: I AM THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 4:04 AM

that's fortunate of you because you have somewhere to buy it from
    for the rest of us, the illegal download is the only chance of listening to it. fuck the music industry and praise piracy.. I never thought I would say that, but shit.. I can't buy the album if I wanted... there is no itunes store in my country and no one will ship a hard copy without paying twice the price of the album.. so, fuck the music industry and stop hatin' on downloaders just because you're in America. the lame thing is to be in America and download it, otherwise go easy on the others who're a little less lucky, like myself and probably many others.