Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Did Anyone See Ice Cube & His Son's Cypher??? It Was The Shit :D
*IceCube4Ever*

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:41 AM
  2. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:07 AM

They Killed It!!! OMG And Doughboy Is The Shit!!!! I Am The West Is Just The Start For Them!!!!

3. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:29 AM

moh230 wrote:
    it was alright, i felt like diggy's flow was really good but his rhymes werent that cool, but i feel like doughboys rhymes were pretty good and with his flow, so i gotta say doughboy, was the best excluding ice cube and rev run, just the sons lol. but dont forget diggy i think thats his name? not sure if its jojo hes only 15 years old and he can spit.

lol diggy was good and i liked rev runs also
    *IceCube4Ever*

4. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM

that was dope

5. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Damn, Cube killed it!! Dope lyrics. OMG and DoughBoy were sick too.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

6. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    moh230 wrote:
    it was alright, i felt like diggy's flow was really good but his rhymes werent that cool, but i feel like doughboys rhymes were pretty good and with his flow, so i gotta say doughboy, was the best excluding ice cube and rev run, just the sons lol. but dont forget diggy i think thats his name? not sure if its jojo hes only 15 years old and he can spit.

lol diggy was good and i liked rev runs also
    *IceCube4Ever*

lmaoo yeaa!!, rev runs flow was interestingg andd his rhymes were good, got mad respect for him.. but i dont know whats becoming of diggy lol, but everyone keeps saying how jojo dosnt look good and stuff.. lmaoo, but i still think jojo's rhymes are better and his flow is also good :). but yea, i wish diggy would talk about real shyt then he'd be one of my fav in the future.

7. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Yea..Cube, OMG, and Doughboy did they thing in the cypher....I was shocked to see them on there

8. Re: BET HIP HOP AWARDS

Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:24 AM

rev run and ice cube killed it both ! here : http://whtshotnow.blogspot.com/