being that life music back

Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:09 PM

im 43 and i ve vibed 2 ICE CUBE,TOO $HORT,SNOOP,WC,NWA....MUTHA F*%# DON'T KNOW DANM NEAR EVERY LA RAPPER STARTED W/NWA!??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: being that life music back

Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 2:44 AM

I feel you on that... I need start bumping Too $hort's "The Ghetto" again....

I don't know when Too $hort started but he was rapping before NWA, wearing them leather jackets on the front cover of his tapes... I know he was originally from LA then moved to Oakland in his early teens... Ice T, Rodney O, Mixmaster Spade, Toddy T, and a couple of others were around before NWA came out... Don't forget the LA Dream Team.. Is in the house... WC started out with Ice T at around the time NWA became popular, with Rhyme Syndicate... King T had his first album around that time also... And who copied King T's style....? Biggie... He even admitted it... I wonder why Pac never got him on that...

Man, everybody's still trying to be NWA... Even these wack fools that be dissing og members of NWA are still trying to be NWA... People need to learn the whole story before they start dissing, because when they don't, it makes for more bullsh*t and then more ignorant people come to the table to talk sh*t.. WTF is that?

Newsletter Signup