Albums Being Pushed Back

Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Ya'll probably know already by now that Cube's "I AM THE WEST" album was supposed to come out this pass June. Then was changed to July, and finally the album came out this last September. Now there are 3 upcoming WESTCOAST albums that I am (and surely you guys are too) highly waiting to be release. They are Dr. Dre's "DETOX", WC's "RETURN OF THE BARRACUDA", and Game's "RED ALBUM". Hopefully their release dates will not be pushed back even more than they are already. Game and WC's albums was suppose to come out this pass summer, but released dates has been changed, AGAIN. And Dr. Dre's album is suppose to come out this December, but so far I have not heard any release dates yet.

Now I don't want to trip, but as a fan, I'm entitled to do so. Now I know someone out there, whether in this site or in California knows these three albums real release dates. PLEASE share those release dates with us because I or (WE THE FANS) are very tired of waiting.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Albums Being Pushed Back

Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

genocide01 wrote:
    Ya'll probably know already by now that Cube's "I AM THE WEST" album was supposed to come out this pass June. Then was changed to July, and finally the album came out this last September. Now there are 3 upcoming WESTCOAST albums that I am (and surely you guys are too) highly waiting to be release. They are Dr. Dre's "DETOX", WC's "RETURN OF THE BARRACUDA", and Game's "RED ALBUM". Hopefully their release dates will not be pushed back even more than they are already. Game and WC's albums was suppose to come out this pass summer, but released dates has been changed, AGAIN. And Dr. Dre's album is suppose to come out this December, but so far I have not heard any release dates yet.

Now I don't want to trip, but as a fan, I'm entitled to do so. Now I know someone out there, whether in this site or in California knows these three albums real release dates. PLEASE share those release dates with us because I or (WE THE FANS) are very tired of waiting.

You forgot DJ Quik - The Book of David album, which will also be released in 2 0 1 1. Detox is supposed to be released in february 2011 but nothing is yet confirmed...also the official release of Game's new album, R.E.D. has not been confirmed, yet!!! About The Revenge of the Barracuda album I don't know any details what so ever about its release...! Peace