Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Wheres cube? he hasnt posted a blog in a hella long time, he should keep his fans up to date on whats goin on lol. =]
*IceCube4Ever*

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM

AlexRmF wrote:

GODS don't take vacations...

get of the dick son, u look like dumbass.

Cube is on vacations. albums is released, now yall can forget about this forum till 2012 in case Cube will do another album... and i hope no lies next time... how can u be west if your album is aint west... but i hope everything will be good.
    SA all day

2. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:34 AM

tha best ice cube fan wrote:
    cubedogg wrote:
    Hopefully hes in the studio working on his 10th solo album. Because that 9th one was a huge let down.

yess man!!! your you I AM THE WEST sucks!!!!!!we need real gangsta sh*t!! no gabarge beats........COMMON CUBE!!!!

I AM THE WEST was a good album. i rep that west and no country for young men was amazing!!! what you talking about ?!?!?!?!
    *IceCube4Ever*

3. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 2:02 AM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    tha best ice cube fan wrote:
    cubedogg wrote:
    Hopefully hes in the studio working on his 10th solo album. Because that 9th one was a huge let down.

yess man!!! your you I AM THE WEST sucks!!!!!!we need real gangsta sh*t!! no gabarge beats........COMMON CUBE!!!!

I AM THE WEST was a good album. i rep that west and no country for young men was amazing!!! what you talking about ?!?!?!?!
    *IceCube4Ever*

Hahaha For real... There are some bangers on it.... I played it out though after I bought it at Best Buy and reworked the playlist...... I How about this... Can you post the album on Youtube...? Hahahahahahahaha