Hood Robbin

Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:42 AM

This track is just too awesome, my best on the album. Haven't heard cube this deep and hard simultaneously in a while may be since death certificate. His delivery flawless Biggie would have found it impossible to top it, the message is both abstract and deep Pac couldn't himself be this vivid. The track talked bout so many issues ranging from the economy, politics, housing, greedy corporate America, health care and religion. I would rate this track 6 stars out of a five star rating, the instrumentation and production is perfect with a bass clef piano base line with subtle piano chords the emphasis. This track is unbelievable and i wish Cube could do more tracks like this cause it shows he's a genius and remains the best ever lyricist to grace the planet.
There are other notable tracks like Your Money or Your life, No Country for Young men showing showing his versatility, Nothing Like LA, I rep that West and Life in California all the top tracks on the album but Hood Robbin tops for me. I'm wondering what u all feel bout this track absolutely perfect if u ask me.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Hood Robbin

Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I agree with ya this track is blowing my head , this lyric and instrymental is amazing .

2. Re: Hood Robbin

Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 5:58 AM

My favorite lines r... feel into a rabbit hole chasing that rabbit, now i'm in wonderland feeling like the son of sam, im at ur westcoast branch gun in hand... then the 3rd verse... i see the synide but it aint free, i know u r bout 2 die but can i see ur id, i know u r bout 2 lie but can u pay this fee, if u cant pls take a seat, u cant see a dr but u can see a priest, we can save ur life unless u got assurance , premium is paid at that insurance.... nurse high as a kite in charge with my life and everything is lost without no cross... classic stuff