How long before Cubes next album

Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Does anyone think Cube Is thinking about his next album and what the concept of that album will be hopefully he has a plan in place and we wont have to wait long.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: How long before Cubes next album

Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 8:38 AM

hope Cube's next album is gonna be more "social message" oriented

enough with the bullshits it's time for some reality check...come on Cube we know you don't live anymore in the ghetto but some of us are still strugglin' in this dangerous environment...and hope you didn't forgot about the politicians that keep sellin us lies

i really hope Ice Cube is gonna come back with some fire tracks and hope this time he takes his time...better wait more for some quality instead of not waiting and gettin some crap rap shit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

2. Re: How long before Cubes next album

Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Ca$hOnly wrote:
    hope Cube's next album is gonna be more "social message" oriented

enough with the bullshits it's time for some reality check...come on Cube we know you don't live anymore in the ghetto but some of us are still strugglin' in this dangerous environment...and hope you didn't forgot about the politicians that keep sellin us lies

i really hope Ice Cube is gonna come back with some fire tracks and hope this time he takes his time...better wait more for some quality instead of not waiting and gettin some crap rap shit

Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

Totally man! That's what I was also thinking!!