Is Ice Cube Going Soft On Us?

Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Man i have alot of respect for cube every day thats all i listen to thats real gangsta rap. always attend his concert im one of the biggest fans out there. just like eveyone here. but man last cd i am the west. cube what happened going sensatiive now dedicating in to your wife, then not to be a hater i love u cube no doubt but adding omg n doughboy to da album blew it. what happened to the cube i know. with them hard loud beats that if i bump my alpines full volume adults be running. just dont go soft on us cube. dont me a Lamar Odom he aint even focusing on his basketball career hes to busy thinking of his reality show. Bullshit .

WHo AGREES WITH ME

i only like 2 tracks 1. i rep that west. 2. no country for young men.(even tho he killed it with adding to kids on it.) they aint ready. they dont know what the west is all about. and they cant be called the new west .

Before you would log on n post a blog every know and then. it was kool cuz u would change it up one day post up a video or answer some questions and now cube how long has it been that we havent heard from you other than being on conan . that was funny cucu for my co co pebbles bitch

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Is Ice Cube Going Soft On Us?

Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 7:18 AM

I haven't read any other replies, but the first referral to Kim I remember was in It Was A Good Day. That was a long time ago! Now, I know there are a lot of unhappy marriages and a lot of divorces, and I think it is much harder to keep a union together. I praise Cube for his dedication to his wife because when it comes down to it, she is the one he is gonna look to for more things than any single person will ever know. Going soft? Hell no. if you respect Cube as much as you claim to, then you better respect the person behind him, his wife.