"
went through friends, some of them I put on
but they just left, they said they was riding to the death
but where the fuck are they now
now that I need them, I don't see none of them
all I see is Slim
fuck all you fair-weather friends
all I need is him"

That's strange because i was thinking that cube would like him to be on i'm the west

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:22 AM

2Pac was so right when he said in Toss it up: Cali love to my true thugs!! Look for suckas cause you similar... 2Pac knew what bitch Dre was and is now...

2. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:44 AM

I don't think dre is dissing cube because he got no reason for what i know

he says " all i see is slim" but he is not talking about snoop
    this would be so dope if cube would be on detox

3. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Naah, I don't think he's dissing Cube. In facts, he can't be dissing Cube. Because I've read alot of things that Cube'll be on Detox. And Cube also said 'Dre's my homie for life'. Dre's talking about other 'friends' he had in the past. Maybe they all let him alone because (like everybody above says) they knew Dre was turning into a bitch when he saw the money coming.

4. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:08 AM

I think he reffers to 2Pac and Eazy but not in a negative way...
    you know Dre put Pac on and Eazy too and then they dissed him and now....they both dead (but they just left, they said they was riding to the death)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

5. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 5:35 AM

Don't be disseraged these people are non beleivers of Islam and they don't want to hear of Islam and it's valuable teaching All they want is to have is fun all the time they're not seiryous people so don't be emotional or ofended stick to your teaching on Islam and Allah and family put your best shoes on and be your best I get a lot of wicked respondes just because I wear the scarf over my head to protect my deen to Allah I don't do it for others or to show off I do it for my love for Allah and prayer is alway on my mind but I put my best shoes on and walk proud so you should do the same in excepting Islam and not the world.
    you can call me what ever you want. your the star of your game. tell me do you ever get scard going on stage? I herd how hard your job is I have a friend that is in your line of work and he says that it's sometimes, it's long days and long nights in the s

6. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:10 AM

That doesn't sound like a diss... A diss would be the question if Dre really wrote that sh*t... LOL

7. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 4:17 AM

mav72 wrote:
    That doesn't sound like a diss... A diss would be the question if Dre really wrote that sh*t... LOL

lol good question!
    as much as i know Dre never wrote his own shit...maybe couple of lyrics but never an entire song
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

8. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 5:43 AM

I dont think Dre's dissing Cube here, like some of the guys on here ve said Cube will probably be on detox from what i ve read online. There's no reason for Dre to diss Cube, they ve been down with each other from day one even after all the NWA saga.

9. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 12:42 PM

nah dre aint going at cube YO ! Just The Ones Who Tried To Fuck Over Dre .

10. Re: Is Dr.dre dissing Cube on ... ?

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Nah Dre never dissed anyone in that song & he emphasized that with the music video where he payin homage to N.W.A., World Class Wreckin Cru, D.O.C., Pac & the whole other shitload of niggaz he fucked with

those rhymes were for the niggaz that were only down wit him during the good times & not thru the bad ones as well