Adidas Climacool Ride M Mens Running Shoes in Open Final

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 3:08 AM

'Relief' is probably the best word I would use to describe how I'm feeling just now," said Murray following the four-hour, 54-minute match with Adidas Climacool Ride M Mens Running Shoes, which equaled the longest final in U.S. Open history. "You're in a little bit of disbelief because when I have been in that position many times before and not won, you do think, 'Is it ever going to happen?' Then when it finally does, you're obviously very, very excited."

The second-seeded Djokovic was playing in his third straight U.S. Open final and going for his second consecutive title. He'd stormed into the final dropping just one set along the way, while the third-seeded Murray had twice flirted with elimination in his past two matches. Murray's choice with Adidas Climacool Ride M Mens Running Shoes as Adidas running shoes for sale to return after winning the toss proved foretelling, as Djokovic sprayed four unforced forehand errors to be broken at love.

Djokovic managed to break back in the subsequent game, as gusts blowing from the east forced the players with new Adidas Climacool Ride M Running Shoes to recalibrate on the fly. A string of holds gave way to an epic tiebreaker, where Murray needed five set points to prevail 12-10 after Djokovic pushed a return past the baseline and handed the 87-minute set to the Scot. Djokovic pulled one break back to close Murray's lead to 4-1 and continued to apply pressure. Although Murray survived the set, it was clear Djokovic had turned the corner, hitting the ball cleaner and generating more power and penetration.

Adidas Originals Hike Sandal Women
Fashion Adidas Shoes

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.