sir jinx talks about ice cube on twitter

Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 6:02 PM

SIRJINX Sir Jinx/Tony Villah
ice shit kick me out of lench mob cuz i didnt want to work for free. and go on the road for chump change! #rentmorethanshows
13 hours ago Favorite Reply

rapers that rap on tha four or the one sound like ice cube! all cube stories came from jd and shorty. on the tour bus talking! #realtalk
13 hours ago Favorite Reply »

nobody say nothin about ice cube so they can work. soon that will be over! then u will hear how he did yoyo kam kd, short dog, jay d,#snake
13 hours ago Favorite Reply

if i tell yall how ice cube did me. it might remind u of them 400 yrs blacks went through! - sir jinx 40 glock got me thinking!
16 hours ago Favorite Reply

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: sir jinx talks about ice cube on twitter

Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Didn't Sir Jinx say that he didn't have a problem with Cube? Did he not produce a song for I Am The West? So if CUbe did you dirty way back then, why would you work with him now?

2. Re: sir jinx talks about ice cube on twitter

Sun, May 1, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Lawhouse To Unveil Unreleased Tracks From 2Pac, Ice Cube & More

The CA producer is ready to open the floodgates on unreleased recordings by some of Hip Hop's biggest names.
    By Johnny FirecloudApr 22nd, 2011 You may not be familiar with multi-platinum record producer and executive Laylaw (of Above the Law), but if you're a fan of Hip-Hop there's a very good chance that his name is on several albums you own.

One of the chief architects of the G-Funk sound, Laylaw's work with Dr. Dre has appeared on releases for Ruthless Records, Death Row Records, and Aftermath Entertainment. The producer also served as advisor to Eazy-E during the turbulent days of N.W.A., before moving on to work with the late Tupac Shakur on the rapper’s sophomore album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. He contributed to "California Love," one of the best-known and most successful songs of 2Pac's extensive catalog, and the collaboration between the two continued up until the rapper's untimely death.

True to the scene he rose from, Laylaw turned down major publishing deal offers and remained loyal to Ruthless Records as he went on to help launch the careers of the legendary Above The Law group, as well as rapper/singer Kokane.

The man has an undeniably deep resource of connections in the industry, but fans will be thrilled to know that he also holds the keys to several unreleased gems from some seriously high-profile artists. Now, with his Lawhouse Records imprint, he plans to release some of those lost tracks, according to HipHopDX.

The triple disc, box-set Lawhouse Greatest Hitz will serve as the first installment of the releases, an album that will feature both released and unreleased music from Ice Cube, 2Pac, DJ Quik, E-40, Above The Law, Eazy-E, MC Ren, Nas, Flo-Rida, Pharcyde, Luniz, Michel’le, Stanley Clarke and George Duke, among others.

Not content with strictly mining the past for profit, Laylaw is also planning on exposing some new talent to the world with Lawhouse Records. His most prominent signing is South Central, Los Angeles rapper Chuck Crazy, who recently released his first single, “L.A. Waves.”

http://www.craveonline.com/music/articles/166443-laylaw-to-unveil-unreleased-tracks-from-ice-cube-2pac-nas-a-many-more
    Visit ThisIs50.com