Cure Your Golf Yips
Is there anything more morally debilitating, hauntingly humiliating, than a bad case of the golf yips? The answer is NO. There is a small group of people who say they don't exist. Of course it was a small group of people than found OJ Simpson "not guilty." I'm not certain it's the same group, but I have my suspicions. And then there are some medical doctors (mainly surgeons) who believe it is a physical problem, some sort of over-use injury.
You know the old saying "When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail?" My point is that the golf yips with taylor made burner 2.0 are indeed mysterious and many people have differing opinions on what they are and how to get rid of them. Nothing wrong with that: like I always tell my golfer students - whatever works for you!
My "hammer" is the mental/emotional system, and I've had a great deal of success "nailing" the yips with golfers who like burner 2.0 irons around the world. As a matter of fact, I would estimate that about 40% of my personal phone coaching revolves around golf yips issues. My use of energy psychology has successfully beaten the yips over 80% of the time. Although the yips are more obvious and painful than other issues, the basic methods to clear them is the same as other mental/emotional based issues. Here are some guidelines.
NOTE: All of the examples below use my basic energy psychology "clearing points" combined with optimal breathing.
1) Pre-round clearing for general tension and anxiety
2) Pre-emptive clearing - imagining the potential golf yips situations and working through them in your head
3) Clearing on the course - especially while approaching and on the greens with taylor made r11 irons
4) Clearing for embarrassment, humiliation or whatever emotional side effects come up as a result of the yips
5) Asking yourself the question - What might be an emotional cause off the course that would express itself in this way on the course? - and clear those issues
6) Explore the potential Self Sabotage and Comfort Zone issues - and clear those
This is an overview of how I work with golfers stricken with the golf yips with r11 irons for sale. Everyone carries many more bags onto the course than their golf bag, and it may take some detective work to figure out what the real issues are for you. But trust me - it's not about the yips themselves.
Replies to This Posting
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.