Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube-Gives A Update On "Last friday" Movie

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:53 AM

its on its way coming this year

2. Re: Ice Cube-Gives A Update On "Last friday" Movie

Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

say cube how u doing names.
    Rob
    ]say I grew up in calif. from WATTS 93rd & Main..yeah- yea been a fan since NWA ...even took a few ass whoopn's listen'n to it from my moms...yeah but dig ..I've moved to Chicago now ...but and I KNOW u hear this all the time..but man-o-man I got the perfect script for a Friday movie that wud have that Friday flavor of the 1st one..... the best one.... cuzz err thang was OriGinal and fresh fresh...Dig a part where Chris T. can appear be Raw funny without hurt'n his New found image.....Digg....the Plot.....I have 2 ....Chris T has a (either or I have two scripts) a Limo service or a Tow truck Biz ..that he acquired thru a scam but has made a promise to be legit and off drugs thru his trauma he experienced during his acquired new found legit biz...he hires you and day-day to be drivers where all type of things happen and guest appearances...Now the plot thickens when a briefcase is discovered in either a tow recovery or in the back seat that contains Gold or a treasure worth millions ....I have both of the entire scripts ...please contact me or one of ur reps...im not looking to get rich jus break me off a lil bit ...I have a vision 2 ..real hungry ...and u know the best talent and ideas comes from those who are the hungriest and I have six more scripts of other movies I know u'd love...Cube ...holla at ur manz(me) asap....double_rr3000@hotmail.com...ima be on watch bro...seriously lets do this..TRu Fan RobRob

3. RE: Ice Cube-Gives A Update On "Last friday" Movie

Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Sounds good.
    The original was the best one so i hope it's better than the last two, they were a bit gimmicky. Still, if he can get Chris on board again, ya know it's gon be funny....

Ebano Bianco