Stick To Rapping

Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:19 PM

Not tryna diss him or nothin, but i much prefer ice cube as a rapper than an actor. although i do love his crime and hood movies like boyz n the hood! but all that hes doing recently is are we there yet, i know thats good for him, but im sure thers more fans that would prefer him to get back in the rap game. i would love for him to reply to shorty who dissed him on at least 3 songs and DJ pooh who dissed him aswell. that would be fukin immense, just cos i miss old school beef and coz i know how sick ice cube can diss and he would definitely put them 2 bitches in there place!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Stick To Rapping

Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I thought he was working on "Rampart".

2. Re: Stick To Rapping

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:55 PM

I respect once opinion. But in order to grow and expand his business (CUBE VISION), Cube has to try new things. TV shows and movies have been working well so far, so why stop there?

3. Re: Stick To Rapping

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:04 PM

Umm I dnt think you under stand him nd pooh... That was cube nigga like right hand man dj nd shit cube even got his ass in Friday (he was red tha nigga that cryer nd got hit by deebo) nd i could never diss my boy like that even if he did to me nd by tha way you fuckin white skinny ass cracka bitch don't talk about shit you dnt know

Newsletter Signup